TWENTY FOUR

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
QUAVER MAGAZINE

BLUE SUNSET HAS BEEN SMASHING IT IN HARRY STYLES' TOUR
By Theresa Cox

New Jersey band Blue Sunset, has been opening for Harry Styles in his tour through Latin America, and so far, they've been doing a great job, according to people who have been to the concerts.
The four piece, which is led by singer Parker Rossi, has only released an EP by now, which most notable songs are 'Ashes' and 'Hourglass', the same songs that draw people's attention through their YouTube channel. 
Recently, though, they said in an interview that they would be working on writing songs for an album while on tour with the British singer, and will probably hit the studio once the tour is over.
.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

HARRY

Harry finished his show in Bogotá like he had been closing all of his previous shows, with his song Game Over, which was the first single of his new album, and everyone seems so pumped and excited, Harry swore he could have performed for another hour.

But that wasn't possible, so he left the stage feeling full of energy, and eager for his next show, which wasn't until a few more days.

Everyone backstage congratulated him on a great show, and Harry went to his dressing room to get changed to be able to leave to go back to the hotel.

But before he did any of it, Harry checked on the time, and realized it was a few minutes past 11 PM, which meant in London it was 4 AM. That was the time the club Louis worked in closed, and his boyfriend usually stayed there until 4,30 (to hand in the cash, and whatever else he had to do), so Harry decided to call him, wanting to share with him how great the show had been, and how happy he was about it.

But the second he called, a message came in saying the number he was calling was out of service.

So he called again, thinking maybe there had been some sort of problem with the connection, but the message saying the number was out of service come on again. Harry was confused, because he knew the club were Louis worked always had service, but he brushed it off, and decided to just the next day, like he had told Louis he was going to do.

By the time Harry got to his hotel it was already midnight, but he wasn't tired at all, in fact, he was starving, and he was going to go to his suite and order room service, and as he was heading to the elevators, he saw Spencer, one of the guys from Blue Sunset, coming out of one.

"Hey, why are you roaming the hotel at this hour?" Harry asked him

"The guys and I are at the bar, it's pretty cool, wanna come join us?" Spencer answered.

"I was going to order room service, actually, the show left me starving" Harry answered.

"I'm sure they'll bring you food there" Spencer told him.

"Uhm..." Harry hesitated.

The truth was that he wasn't tired, and he hadn't stayed up almost any day, and the guys were very friendly, so he guessed there was nothing wrong with that.

"Yeah, sure, let's go" Harry agreed.

He followed Spencer to the bar, which was pretty sick, and there were quite a lot of people there, and some of them turned heads when Harry showed up, but no one came over to him, which was good.