THIRTEEN

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.
MUSIC FACTS

HARRY STYLES ANNOUNCES WORLDWIDE TOUR
by Lena Walters

Harry Styles officially announced the Serendipity Tour yesterday morning, and his fans around the world are beyond excited with the news, because Harry is taking this tour to stadiums everywhere! We're talking all 5 continents is almost a year!

The tour is kicking off in Latin America in January, and he will be touring until the end of November, finishing the tour off in England.

Check out his website to see if he's coming near you, and if he is, make sure you know when they tickets will be available, because we're sure they're going to sell out in just hours, it always happens like that with Harry Styles.
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

LOUIS

Louis was beyond tired when he got home from the club that night... or maybe he should say morning, because it was 5 a.m, which was when he usually got home after the Friday night shift.

But despite how tired he was, he didn't go right to sleep, because he wanted to see Harry's interview on The Ellen Show, which Harry had told him to watch earlier that day. And honestly, he was excited about it, he liked seeing Harry talk about his music, he was always so happy about it.

So he got in his bed with his laptop, Edgar immediately joining him on the bed, and he typed 'ellen show harry styles'. The were a bunch of videos from when Harry had been on the show before, but there where 3 new videos , and Louis opened the first one right away, which was titled 'Harry Styles talks about his new album'.

The clip opened with Ellen sitting on her chair, looking at the camera.

"Our next guest is a very good friend of mine, please welcome Harry Styles!" Ellen announced.

Harry came out with a smile on his face, while his single played in the back, and the audience clapped and cheered for him, and when he reached Ellen, they hugged, and then they both sat down.

"It's so good to have you here, I hadn't seen you in a while" Ellen told Harry with a smile.

"I know, I've been spending a lot of time in London lately" Harry replied, and grabbed his mug and took a sip from it.

"To work on your new album" Ellen stated.

"Yeah, I wrote and recorded all the songs there" Harry explained.

"What do you prefer, London or LA?" Ellen wondered.

"I feel I should say LA because we're here, but lately I've been enjoying London a lot" Harry smiled.

And that made Louis smile too.

"Why's that?" Ellen wanted to know.

"No particular reason" Harry shrugged.

"Why are you always so mysterious?" Ellen asked him.

"I'm not, I just like London a lot" Harry laughed.

"I already know you're not going to tell me the truth, so let's talk about your album" Ellen decided, and showed a carton of the front cover, which had already been released, and the audience clapped "You look good on the cover".

"Thank you".

"The album's called Serendipity, and when is it coming out?" Ellen wondered.

"November 17th" Harry replied, which he kept saying everywhere "It's going to be available for preorder next week, on Nov. 3rd, and if you order it, you get a song from the album right away".