SIXTY FOUR

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.
THE RUMOR FACTORY

IS HARRY STYLES RETIRING FROM MUSIC AFTER HIS TOUR ENDS?
By Alex Miller

Harry Styles released his first album when he was only 17, and since then he has known nothing but success and fame. At 25 years old, he has released 4 albums in total, selling millions of copies around the world, and selling out arenas and stadiums in each country he has visited.
But has he decided he has had enough?
Apparently so, because sources close to the artist have revealed that after the last leg of his latest tour, he wants to focus on his family, particularly on his baby daughter, Sage.
While that's good news for Sage, and probably for Harry's boyfriend, Louis Tomlinson, because they get to spend more time with him, it's terrible news for his fans everyone, who can't live without a dose of new songs from Harry every other year.
But hopefully this is nothing but a rumor, and while Harry might be planning to take a little break after the tour ends, we hope he will get back to the studio in a few months and surprise his fans with new music.
.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

LOUIS

Sage had started crawling, and she had gone from 0 to 60 very fast, so Louis had spent the entire afternoon baby proofing his flat, not wanting anything bad to happen to her because he was careless.

"Alright, Sagie, we're all done" Louis decided when he put the last plug cover, so he took Sage out of the playpen, where she had been confined while he worked, and then sat on the floor with the baby "You can crawl all you want now".

The second Louis let her go, she crawled away from him, but when she was just a few feet away, she stopped, and sat on her bum.

"Come back" Louis encouraged her, opening his arms.

Sage giggled, and went back to her hand and knees, and went straight back to Louis, immediately trying to climb him, so he laid on his back to make it easier for her, but ended up having to help her.

"Hi" Louis smiled at his baby once she was laying down on his tummy on top of his chest.

Sage babble as she looked at him with her big eyes wide open, which were so much like Harry's; they were even turning green in the middle, but were still very blue on the edges, which Louis thought was absolutely breathtaking.

"How are you so beautiful Sagie?" Louis said as he lightly patted her little bum "And how is it possible that I love you as much as I do?".

The baby babbled some more, and tried to grab her mummy's face, laughing in the process.

"Ow" Louis complained, when she pulled his nose "Not so rough, love".

They were interrupted by the doorbell ringing, so Louis got up, leaving Sage on the floor to play with her toys, and went to get it.

He wasn't expecting anyone, and thought maybe it could be Harry having forgotten his key or something, although he had no idea if he was going to come over for dinner or not. His boyfriend had picked up Sage very early that morning, and then brought her back around 1, because he had some work stuff to do, but they hadn't talked much about what would happen the rest of the day.

But when he looked through the peephole, he realized he was wrong, because he saw no other than his friend Niall on the other side of the door, which was strange.