TWENTY SEVEN

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.
THE MUSIC REPORTER

THE FIRST LEG OF HARRY STYLES' TOUR COMES TO AN END IN PUERTO RICO
By Joan Allen

Last night, it was Puerto Rico's turn to receive Harry Styles' Serendipity Tour, as he performed in the José Miguel Agrelot Coliseum, in San Juan, in front of 20.000 people.
This showed marked the end of the Latin American leg of the tour, and according to fans, it was amazing and completely worth it. Harry reincorporated the songs from his latest album that he had cut from his last few shows, and according to attendants, and clips from the show going around, his performance of those songs was quite emotional, and his eyes even watered when he sang the beautiful and heartfelt tune 'Tomorrow'.
The second leg of the Serendipity Tour starts next week in Australia, where Harry's first performance will take place in Sydney.
.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

LOUIS

Louis had been doing better.

Not exactly well, but a lot better than the first few days after he discovered he was cheated on.

He had decided to just take one day at a time, and try to live his life like he had been living it before Harry came into his life, except that his life was never going to be the same again, but he didn't know that yet.

It was Tuesday, and Louis was working at the bookstore like every other day of the week. It had been a very slow morning, so Louis had spent almost the entire day sitting behind the cash register writing in his poem notebook, which always helped him get his feelings sorted, it was kind of therapeutic.

When 1 o'clock came by, it was Louis' lunch break, and he was starving, so he quickly put away his poem notebook, and headed to the back of the store to find his boss, who he found immersed in a book.

"Virginia, I'm going out for my lunch break" Louis announced.

"Alright, darling" Virginia agreed, not even bothering to look up from her book "Do me a favor and turn the open sign and lock the door when you leave".

"Alright" Louis agreed.

Louis went back to the front of the store, grabbed his jacket, changed the open sign to closed, and then went outside, locking the front door with his key.

He was heading to a little restaurant that was just 3 blocks from the bookstore, and he was supposed to meet Zayn there.

Yes, Zayn.

His ex boyfriend had moved out from Niall's 2 days after the whole Harry cheating thing happened, but Louis hadn't seen him in person ever since. He hadn't even spoke. To him on the phone, until 2 days ago, when he called him and asked if they could get together sometime, and Louis agreed, and suggested they had lunch.

When Louis got to the restaurant, Zayn wasn't there yet, so he just chose an empty table by the window and sat down.

But not even a minute later, Zayn walked in the restaurant, and immediately spotted Louis, and walked over to him.

"Hi, Lou" Zayn smiled, and kissed his cheek.

"Hey" Louis smiled back, and watched as Zayn went to sit down in front of him.