FORTY ONE

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
STARS GAZER

HARRY STYLES HAS BEEN OUT AND ABOUT IN LONDON
By Cindy Morgan

After 3 successful shows in South Africa, Harry Styles is back in London, and he has been making the most of his time in his motherland before his European tour begins in less than 2 weeks.
On Thursday and Friday night he was seen out at nightclubs all over the city with different groups of friends. Some might criticize him for partying so much, while Louis Tomlinson, who's pregnant with his baby, has to stay at home, but we think it's nice that he goes out and enjoys his last months of freedom before his parental responsibilities really start.
.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

LOUIS

"Good morning, baby girl" Louis said to his belly, when he felt his daughter move for the first time that morning "I was starting to get worried you hadn't woken up yet".

Louis was officially 20 weeks pregnant, which meant he was exactly halfway through his pregnancy. It felt a little unreal that in another 20 weeks, or even earlier, he was going to be holding his little baby girl, but at the same time, he couldn't wait to meet her.

He had actually been talking to her a lot since he found out she was a girl, it was as if knowing that had made her more real, and he had also read that it was good to talk to the baby.

"We're going to see your dad today, he's taking us to see the flat where you and I are going to be living" Louis told the baby, while he rubbed his bump softly "I can tell he really loves you, and is excited for you, and I'm trying to be civil towards him for your sake, because you deserve parents who get along, but it's just hard, he really broke my heart".

He suddenly felt the baby do what it felt like a flip, and it made him smile.

"Yeah, I know, I should try more, I promise I'll do my best today" Louis said, really meaning it.

Harry was supposed to pick him up at 11:30, and it was already 11 and he hadn't even showered, so he quickly jumped into the shower, and then got dressed. And although the whole world already knew he was pregnant, he still tried to hide his belly a little, knowing he was going to be out in public with Harry, and he wanted to avoid too much attention. But he wasn't very successful, no matter what he tried, he still looked pregnant, so he just wore something he was comfortable with.

He had just finished fixing his hair, when his phone started ringing, and he saw Harry's name on the screen.

"Hello?" Louis picked up.

"Hey, I'm downstairs" Harry announced.

"Okay, I'll be right there" Louis told him, and ended the call.

He grabbed a jacket, because it was still cold in London in April, he said goodbye to Edgar, and went downstairs, immediately seeing Harry's Range Rover parked across the street.

"Hi" Louis greeted Harry, as he got in the passenger side.

"Hi, Lou" Harry smiled "How are you today?".

"I'm alright, and you?" Louis asked back while he put on his seatbelt.

"I'm great" Harry replied, and started driving "Are you excited to see the place?".

"Yeah" Louis nodded.

"I think you're really going to like it" Harry commented.

"I know I will" Louis replied, trying to be nice, and it made Harry smile.