THIRTY TWO

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.
THE RUMOR FACTORY

IS HARRY STYLES BEING CHEATED ON?
By Alex Miller

The media has been reporting for some time now that singer Harry Styles is dating Grayson Walsh, who is the guitarist of the band Blue Sunset, which has been touring with Harry since the Serendipity Tour started.
But while Harry is in London for a small break from touring, Grayson stayed in Asia with his band mates, and during an outing with them, he was photographed getting cozy with Austin Bennet, the bassist of the band.
Now they could be just very close friends, that like to hug a lot in public, or it could definitely be something else, so we thought it was our duty to warn Harry to watch what his man is doing while he's away from him.
.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

LOUIS

Every day since Louis started working at the bookstore, he had made the same walk from and back home.

But only since he learned that he was pregnant, he began noticing a baby store that was halfway through his walk, and now almost every day he stopped at the shop window to look at the things they had.

And that evening, as he was walking back home, he realized that they had changed the winter display to a spring one, and it was the cutest thing. So much, that he was very tempted to go in and browse around a little.

But he wasn't sure if he should; he was only 15 weeks along, and he didn't want to jinx it by buying stuff.

So he thought maybe he should wait, the store wasn't going anywhere, and he had more than half the pregnancy left to buy things for the baby.

Just then, the door of the store opened, and out came a young woman pushing a stroller, with a cute baby boy sleeping in it, and that sight was enough for Louis to give in, and he just went inside.

He went straight to the clothes section, and he was so in awe of how tiny newborn things were, he kept picking them up, and trying to picture himself holding such a tiny baby, and it was definitely a little scary.

"Hello there" a saleswoman said, coming over to him "Can I help you with something?".

"I'm just browsing these clothes, but I don't think I'm going to get anything yet, it's probably too soon" Louis replied.

"Are you the one having a baby?" she asked smiling.

"Yes, but I'm just 15 weeks along" Louis explained.

"That's not that early, a lot of people like to get started a lot sooner, so they can slowly buy all the things they're going to need, and they don't get overwhelmed at the end of the pregnancy".

"But it's not that much stuff" Louis considered.

"It is a lot more than people think" the woman replied.

"Yeah?" Louis asked skeptically.

"We recently put together a list of the essentials to offer new parents as a guide, would you like me to grab you a copy?" the saleswoman offered.

"Uhm.." Louis hesitated.

"You don't have to buy anything now, or even in this store, but most people find it very helpful to get started" the woman added.