THIRTY EIGHT

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
THE CELEBRITY REPORT

5 REASONS WHY WE THINK LOUIS TOMLINSON IS HAVING HARRY STYLES' BABY
By Tania Keller

For about a week now, we've been trying to figure out who is expecting Harry Styles' child, and we think the search is finally over as all signs point to Louis Tomlinson, the unknown songwriter, who is responsible for half of the Serendipity album.
And here are the 5 reasons why we reached that conclusion:
1. Grayson Walsh, who until recently was the prime suspect, denied that he was the one pregnant.
2. Grayson said on Instagram Live that he knows who is in fact pregnant, and that people should look for him in London.
3. Louis Tomlinson lives in London, and he is the only person recently linked to Harry who has a permanent resident there.
4. A very recent paparazzi picture of Louis shows him wearing very baggy clothes that could be hiding a baby bump, and his face definitely shows he's put on some weight, which we are sure is baby weight.
5. A fan of Harry claimed on Twitter that she went to the bookstore where Louis works, and said that he has a baby bump, and that when she asked if he was pregnant, he didn't deny it.
.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

LOUIS

At this point, every online newspaper, magazine, blog, whatever, was saying Louis was the one pregnant with Harry's baby.

And that also meant his picture was everywhere, which included the pictures of him getting into Harry's car all those months ago, pictures of him in Harry's album release party, and the pictures that pap took of him when he was arriving at the bookstore, in which he definitely looked pregnant (or at least he could clearly see it).

As a result of it, Louis had made sure to stay home all day, fearing that maybe paps or Harry's fans could be waiting for him outside of the building to take pictures or something, because he knew somehow they could've found out where he lived.

But today was his last day working at the club, so he was going to have to go out, and when he finally did, he was relieved to see there was no one there, just people walking by like any other day.

So he rode his bike to the club like he always did, but taking it easy, like he had been doing since he learnt that he was pregnant, and he got to the club at exactly 7.

Normally, his shift began at 8, but his boss had asked him to arrive an hour earlier so he could sign some paperwork, which he knew wasn't going to take an hour, but he still did what was asked, not wanting to piss him off, and then him delaying his last check or something.

He came in the club through the back entrance as always, left his bike in the designated area, and then went over to his locker to leave his jacket and backpack, and change into his black T-shirt with the Club's logo on it, which for the past week had been getting a little too tight on him around the belly area, but he hadn't bothered asking for a new one, considering it was his last week, and now his last day.

When he was ready, he headed to his boss' office, but he didn't get to go there, because when he left the locker room, and walked out through the small corridor that lead to the main floor of the club, he realized the whole staff was gathered there, and there were balloons everywhere.

"Surprise!" they all shouted.

"What is this?" Louis wondered, feeling shocked.

"It's a farewell party slash baby shower!" Steff, who was a waitress at the VIP section, informed him.

"For me?" Louis asked smiling.

"Who else is leaving and is having a baby?" Asher rolled his eyes.