EIGHTEEN

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.
THE CELEBRITY REPORT

BAND 'BLUE SUNSET' CONFIRMED AS HARRY STYLES' OPENING ACT FOR HIS WORLDWIDE TOUR
by Tanya Keller

Harry Styles' has always been one to choose very carefully the opening acts for his tours, always trying to give an artist or a band he thinks deserves it a shot at touring the world with him.
But until this week, there had been no word on who was going to occupy this slot, until last Thursday, when it was confirmed that the band Blue Sunset were the lucky ones.
This four piece band from New Jersey, started getting attention after posting YouTube videos of them performing, and according to a statement made on their website, they're thrilled to be supporting Harry Styles on his tour, and feel very honored to have been personally chosen by Harry.
.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

HARRY

For the past 2 weeks, Harry and Louis had been trying to spend as much time as possible together, because Harry's tour was starting in less than a month, and they wanted to make the most of the time they had left. But Harry was still promoting his album, and rehearsals for the tour had started, and Louis' schedule was crazy too, so it hadn't been easy.

Still, Harry was happy with how things were going... well, except because Louis was still making them wait to have sex, but he was working on that.

"Babe?" Harry asked.

"Yeah?" Louis asked distractedly, his eyes were stuck on the screen.

They were in Harry's house, they had had lunch a couple of hours ago, and now they were resting in the telly room downstairs, Louis was sitting down on the couch, while Harry was laying down, with his head on Louis' lap.

"Wanna get in the hot tub outside?" Harry asked smiling up at him.

"Uhm... it's December, Harry, it's too cold" Louis said making a face.

"That's why it's a hot tub" Harry rolled his eyes.

"I don't have swim trunks here" Louis pointed out.

"You don't need them" Harry said with a smirk.

"Harry" Louis said warningly.

"Fine, I'll lend you some" Harry offered.

"Mmm..." Louis hesitated again.

"Come on, love, it will be fun! I promise".

"Okay, but if I get sick you have to take care of me" Louis bargained.

"Deal" Harry chuckled, as he got up.

He told Louis to go change while he went to get the hot tub going, explaining where in his walk in closet were the swimming stuff, and then went outside.

The hot tub and the pool were right next to each other, and they were both covered to be protected from the winter elements, so he uncovered the hot tub, and then got it going, and made sure it was working, before he went back inside to change.

"Lou?" Harry asked as he walked up to his room.

"Why are all your trunks so short?" Louis asked, coming out of Harry's closet with a bunch in his hands.

"I like them short" Harry shrugged, and took a red floral one from his hand "But you're shorter than me, so they'll be longer on you".

"But I have more hips and more ass, which will use more fabric" Louis sighed, and went into the walk-in closet, and closed the door.