"No, we do not."  Nash says, as we all start to laugh.

We finally arrive at the mall.  Once Nash parks, I tell him that I'll text him once we need to get picked up.  I quickly take a pair of sun glasses I leave in the car and slip them on, as Sky puts on cute pink princess ones.  It will help people, like, not notice us as easily.  I take Sky's hand and we walk off to the mall.  I'm not a big fan of shopping, but when I get to go wherever without being yelled at for wandering off, I actually kinda enjoy it.

"Where to first?"  I ask Sky

"Disney store!"  she shouts, jumping up and down.

"Lets go!"  I say, as we skip off to the Disney store.  People stared at us, but I didn't care, I was having fun!

**********

"Can I please please please please please get this?"  Sky asks, showing me a blue dress.  It was honestly adorable.  It was an aquaish color, it had straps like a tank top, and towards the bottom, it poofed out like a tutu. 

"Well, how much?"  I ask.  I take the dress and look at the price tag.  Wow, only 36.99!  I tell Sky to hold the dress, and I grab a new crop top and ank top.  We check out of that store, and head to get some frozen yogurt from 16 handles.  

~

By the end of the day, we each were holding 3 bags.  We went into a bunch of stores, but only bought stuff from a couple.  We both got stuff from the Disney store, though.  I text Nash to pick us up, and after a couple minutes he's here.

"Anyone notice you guys?"  he asks, as I hop in the front seat.

"Nope, we were good."  I say smiling.  I stuff my bags in the back next to Skylynn, and we soon enough arrive home.  Me and Sky take the bags inside and head to my room.

"That was fun!"  She says smiling.

"That it was."  I say

"Lets do it again tomorrow!"  She says, jumping up and down.

"Whoa, calm down jumpy pants.  I spent over 200 dollars today, lets wait a while.  How about, once every month?"  I ask

"Yeah!"  She says.  She ten takes her bags and heads off to her room.

"GIANNA!"  I hear my mom scream from downstairs.  Heres some news on my mom.  She broke up with that guy, and is now single, but not ready to mingle, ever.  She also started to work at Rutgers college, the college I've been dying to go to since I was little.  She has to take a train ride there every morning because its in Newark the one shes working in.

"Yes?"  I say, once I arrive downstairs.

"here, take these.  Can you run these over to the new neighbors?"  she asks.  She hands me a plate of freshly cooked brownies.  I take them from her and head next door.  I ring the doorbell, and soon enough a girl my age answers.

"hi!"  she says sweetly.

"Hi!  I'm Gianna, your new neighbor.  You can call me G.  Here, we made you and your family some brownies."  I say, as I hand them to her.

"Thank you!  We should hang out sometime."  she says smiling

"yeah, here, give me your number and I'll text you later."  I say smiling.  We exchange numbers, and I head back home.  Score!  A new friend!  And she didnt notice me either, thats probaly the best part.  Shes not gonna use me for fame, hopefully.

*The next day*

"Shawn!"  I yell, as I chase him around the house.

"I need to tweet something!"  he says

"No!  Give me my phone back!"  I say

"Ok, here."  he says.  I look at my latest tweet, and it reads,

'Shawn Mendes is the bae, go follow him for me;)'

"Ugh."  I say.  I give him a nudge to the shoulder, and he laughs. We head back upstairs into Hayes' room, where him and Nash are sitting on the bed.

"You get your phone back."  Hayes says

"Yup, after this loser tweeted" I say, pointing to Shawn.

"GUILTY!"  He shouts, causing us to laugh.

"So, are you excited for the tour?"  Nash asks him

"Yeah, I'm just gonna miss you all."  Shawn says, as he looks down.

"Its ok, we can skype everyday, I gotchu loser."  I say, ruffling his hair.

"Is that my new name now?"  he asks smiling

"I mean I guess."  I reply.  "But remember to get me Austin Mahone's autograph."  I tell him.

"Dont worry, I'll get it for you."  he says smiling.  We talk for a while more, and then I head downstairs to the kitchen.  I decide to make grilled cheeses for everyone becasue I'm just so nice.

"Hey G."  Elizabeth says, walking in.

"Hey "  I say "Whats got you down in the dumps?"  I ask, as she makes her way to the coffee maker.

"I just miss Will, I cant believe he left for college already." she says

"Yeah, I miss him too.  But he did get that scholarship for football."  I say smiling.

"yeah, I'm really happy for him. "  she says.  We chat for a while more, and then I bring up the grilled cheeses.

"Lunch is served!"  i say, giving them the sandwiches.  We all eat them, and then we decide to watch a movie.

"What movie?"  Shawn asks

"Um, Peter Pan!"  Nash says, "Haven't watched that in a while."  he says

"Yeah!"  We all agree.  I get my copy of Peter Pan, and we al find spots and make ourselves comfortable, and tune into the movie.  Nash and Shawn are sitting on the bed, while me and Hayes are sitting on a bean bag on the floor.  The bean bag is pretty comfy, actually.  

AUTHORS NOTE!

Hey guys:)  How did you like this chapter?  I tried to make it long:)  So I'm really happy to say that I know exactly what Im doing in the next book!  I just cant give it away, though.  You'll just have to wait and see:)

AND THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 3 MILLION READS!  I LOVE YOUSE SO MUCH!

If I was like famous like One Direction or something I would go on a following spree or something but I'm just a 13 year old loser:)

QUESTION!  What is everyone doing for Easter, if you celebrate it?  Well, I'm going to church and going some place to eat:)  Well, Bye Loves!  Enjoy your Easter:) -Lily:)xxx