Spring break: the chase is on

Start from the beginning

That is when things became a little fuzzy for me. I don't know when we ended up leaving the club or better yet when we went swimming. Well, skinny dipping since no one had suits. We all chased each other around in the water while Erik stayed on the beach and watched us.

While in the water, I felt someone grab me, causing me to giggle. I turned around and came face to face with Matt as he was laughing.

"I want to kiss you," he slurred.

"But you're drunk," I slurred back.

"Even better." Matt slurred.

He took his hand and ran his thumb across my lip before crashing his lips into mine. His tongue found its way into my mouth, and our tongues swirled together. Then I felt his hand reached down and lifted my leg as he pushed me against the rocks, giving him better access.

I ended up wrapping both my legs around his waist, and before I knew it, he slid inside me. We both grinned, and he said, "Shh." With that, he thrust inside of me until he both let out a groan against each other's lips.

Once he finished, we laughed and made our way back to the others before finally getting out and drunkenly grabbed our clothes.

"Come on, drunkies," Erik said, chasing us back into the hotel through our patio door.

At some point, I passed out as did the others.

The next morning we all woke up with a massive hangover except Erik. To say I remember nothing is an understatement. I only know that I woke up a little sore down below. What the hell did I do last night?

After popping some aspirin and taking a hot shower, I made my way down to where the others were. They looked like death, and I felt like death. We all groaned as Erik ate, "And therefore, I don't drink."

Thank you, captain obvious. After many, many cups of coffee, I finally ate some food to absorb the alcohol. I decided after a meal; the bed was much needed and went back up to my room. I stayed in bed most of the day nursing a hangover.

I woke up the next day, feeling much better. There was a knock at the door, and I crawled out of bed and answered it. Matt walked in frantic.

"Matt? What's going on?" I asked, confused, trying to wake up.

"Alex, I think we have a problem," Matt said anxiously.

"What's the problem?" I questioned.

"Do you remember what happened the night we went out drinking?" He asked.

"Um, I remember going swimming, then it got hazy. Why?" I asked.

"Because I had this weird dream that you and I had sex that night," Matt mentioned.

"What? No, how could we have had sex?" I asked, giving him a weird look.

"I don't know. I know I woke up, peeing weird, and that only happens when I've had sex," Matt said. Then I thought about it, and it hit me. Shit.

I sat down on a chair in the room. "What?" Matt asked.

I looked up at him, "I woke up sore down there. I thought maybe it was from dancing."

He sat down on the couch. "Fuck."

We looked at each other and sighed; then I stood up. "Okay, no one knows, so no biggie. We never speak of this again, ever."

He stood up. "Agree." I opened the door, and he left. The girls walked in with a coffee for me.

"Was that Matt?" Grace asked.

"Yeah, he thought he left his key card here," I lied.

They both looked at each other confused.

"I think I will take a shower," I said, dashing to the bathroom.

"Okay, those two are acting weirder than usual," Ashley said.

"Tell me about it," Grace said.

For most of the vacation, Matt and I avoided each other. It was weird after what we did. He was like a brother to me.

The other weird thing was Ryan, and I got along and were on good terms. Sometimes you need to put the personal stuff aside and realize you're better off as friends than lovers.

The last night we had dinner and hung out. It was nice until the night took a crazy turn. Matt and I ended up alone.

"Do you feel as weird about what happened as I do?" He asked.

"Yep," I said.

"I mean, we're friends, right?"

"Right," I agreed.

"Friends shouldn't feel weird, right?"

"Right," I agreed again.

He looked at me, and I looked at him, then we looked ahead. "I need a drink."

"Right behind you," I said, following Matt.

We ended up at a bar and started drinking. Before I knew it, we were a little hammered. Oh, who am I kidding? It hammered us. We ended up back at the hotel and ended up in a vacant room.

We tore at each other's clothes until we landed on the bed naked. Matt kissed me passionately, and I gave into him. He made his way in between my legs as he moved his hands to mine above my head. He moved his lips to my neck as he entered me and started thrusting inside of me.

I let go of his hands and grabbed his back as he continued until we both exploded, letting out a groan. Then he flipped me on top of him as I straddled him and went again. I don't know how many times we did it, but at some point, I woke up and looked at my phone.

It was two in the morning, and I had several missed calls and texts from everyone. I looked at Matt sleeping next to me and facepalmed myself, shit, not again.

I quietly got out of bed and quickly dressed. I needed to get out of there and get back to my room before anyone realized what happened. I hurried to my room and opened the door. After I closed the door, the lights turned on in the hotel room.

"Where have you been?" Ashley exclaimed.

"Jesus!" I gasped.

"Alex, what's going on? You disappeared," Grace said with a concerned look.

"Matt and I went for a walk, and then he went to the bar, and I went to sit on the beach. I must have fallen asleep," I said, walking by them into the bathroom.

"Wait. What?" Grace asked.

"How does one exactly fall asleep on the beach, alone with no towel and no sand in their hair?" Ashley asked.

"Um, I brushed it out," I said.

They both looked at each other. I knew the girls weren't buying it, but I didn't want to explain how Matt and I drunkenly hooked up like that one night. God, this was so not me. What was wrong with me?

The next day, we boarded the plane to go home. Matt and I didn't say a word to each other. I mean, what do you say to each other when you have drunken sex. Talk about the walk of shame part two.

How do I get myself into these messes?