Drunken walk of shame

Friday night, we all went out to a local bar and let loose except Erik. He stuck with coke the entire night. We all sat around the table and drank, eventually moving to drink games. After that, it became a little hazy.

In our drunken stupor, Ryan and I snuck out of the bar and ended up back at his place. The minute we hit the door, we tore at each other's clothes. He carried me to his room and tossed me onto his bed, causing me to giggle.

Then he pulled out a bottle of liquor and two glasses. He cracked the bottle and poured each of us a shot. We both quickly gulped it and did one after the other until it hammered us. That's when things got crazy.

He hooked my bra with one hand and whipped it off. Then he hooked his thumbs into my panties and drunkenly pulled them off of me. Then he pushed down his boxers, climbing on top of me. Things got crazy fast as he made his way between my legs, and before I knew it, he made his way inside me, causing me to let out a groan.

He thrust in and out of me quickly as I groaned. Holy hell, this was amazing. Then we flipped, and I was on top of him. He grabbed my hips as I moved back and forth, causing him to groan loudly. Before I knew it, he flipped me back onto my back and continued until we both exploded in an orgasm. After that, I remember little. Not like I remember most of this, anyway.

The next morning I opened my eyes and rubbed them. I looked over to see a passed out of Ryan sleeping next to me. Then I looked around, then lifted the sheet to find both of us naked. I sat up wide-eyed. Oh god, what the hell did we do?

I quietly crawled out of bed and quickly gathered my clothes. As I put them on, I noticed the many condom wrappers on the floor. Oh god. I promptly left and found Erik on the couch reading. Then he held up his hand with my bra dangling from his finger. I quickly grabbed it and left.

Ryan came out a few minutes later in boxers, half out of it, "Was that Alex?"

"Yep," Erik answered.

"Did she just leave?" He asked.

"Yep," Erik replied.

"Did we have sex?"

"Many, many times," he said, still reading.

"Okay," Ryan said as he went back into his room and passed back out.

As soon as I got to my apartment, I headed for the shower. What have I done? I walked up and then stood there under the shower, letting the hot water flow over my body. I reeked of alcohol and sex. Oh, my god.

Once the water started to run cold, I got out and wrapped a towel around me. I heard a knock at the door. Now, who is it? I answered the door in my towel.

"Where have you been? I've been calling and calling you," Grace said, walking by me.

I let out a breath. "You don't want to know. Hang on, let me get dressed." I went into the bedroom and dried off. Then I threw on some comfy clothes. I could smell the coffee brewing.

I walked out of my room, and Grace brought over two mugs for us. I sat down on the couch, and she handed me one. Then she took a seat.

"So, what happened?" Grace asked.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well, one minute, you were at the bar, and next to both you and Ryan disappeared."

"I don't know," I said, taking a sip of coffee.

"What do you mean you don't know?" Grace questioned.

"Well, it's a little hazy. I remember leaving the bar; then, we ended up at his place, and the next thing I knew, I woke up next to him. Naked," I said, getting up and going into the kitchen.