Lost ~ 18

~Six Months Later~

Shawn and I live together in a 3 bedroom house that has an office for Shawn and a quite big garden. I'm now Six Months Pregnant and this is the size of my bump:

I found out last month why I'm being sick evenings and mornings and that is because I'm having twins and the genders are A Boy and A Girl

I found out last month why I'm being sick evenings and mornings and that is because I'm having twins and the genders are A Boy and A Girl. Shawn has helped alot and I'm literally feeling them kicked more but that's twins for you.

I was downstairs and I got up to go to the bathroom and Shawn got over protective.

He asked "Where are you going?"

I replied with "I need to pee"

He spoke "But that's your fifth time today "

I rolled my eyes then spoke "Blame your Son and Daughter not me"

He nodded and I waddled up the stairs and into the bathroom and peed. Once I finished, I headed back down to Shawn and laid on his chest only problem was, I couldn't see the TV as I had my bump sticking up. Shawn wrapped his arm around the bottom of my bump and it felt nice. I looked up at him and he looked down at me and we kissed.

He spoke "Hello Babies! Mommy and Daddy love you both so much and we can't wait to see you two trouble makers in a few months time"

They both kicked and I asked "Did you feel that Shawn?"

He responded with "Yes!"

My eyes fluttered shut then I heard Shawn sing

'And I have to be honest with you baby
Tell me If I'm wrong, and this is crazy
But I got you this rose
And I need to know
Will you let it die or let it grow?'

Then I was engulfed in a fall deep sleep.

*Shawn's POV*
Once Ellie was fully asleep, I carefully moved her then got up and headed upstairs and grabbed the ring box from the back of my bedside table and headed to Matt's. When I arrived, we did a bro hug.

I spoke "So this is how I'm going to propose to Ellie, I'm going to have a quite night in watching movies then I'll leave the room and I'll walk back in singing Never Be Alone then I'll get down on one knee and say 'Ellie, I've known you since your birth parents and brothers funeral and since then, we've clicked. We've been dating for three years now so Ellie June Michaels will you marry me?' then she'll hopefully say yes and bam! We're engaged. Good plan?"

Matt replied with "Amazing plan Mate"

We sat watching films, catching up and drinking beers. I decided to stay the night at Matt's as I don't fancy driving after drinking four beers so I texted Ellie to let her know

To Ellie 💓: Hey Sleeping Beauty, I'm spending the night at Matt's as I've had four beers and I don't fancy driving home. I'll see you there in the morning..... I promise, Love you three so much xx

She didn't responded straight away so she must be sleeping still then she responded with

From Ellie 💓: Hey Shawn, Ok and stay safe. We love you so much too. Say hi to Matt for us xx

I placed my phone in my pocket then spoke "Ellie and her bump say hi"

He nodded then I got comfortable on he couch while he went up to his room. I couldn't stop thinking about Ellie, Our Daughter, Our Son and Myself when their born and running around the house.