Lost ~ 11

Today, I'm spending the day with Andrew and Claire. They arrived around 8am and I was just wearing a cream skirt, teal blue top and brown heels:

 They arrived around 8am and I was just wearing a cream skirt, teal blue top and brown heels:

I grabbed my purse then headed to Andrew's car. We drove into town and just walked around and Claire brought me a tea lights, new clothes and make up. I thanked them then as we sat down to eat, my phone went off.

I spoke "Excuse me? I have to take this"

They nodded then I walked over to the exit and anwsered the incoming call from Freddie.

~Call Started~

Me: Freddie, why are you calling? You know I'm out wi..

Freddie 🏆: Ellie, Freddie h-he's in t-the hospital

Me:W-What? Why?

Freddie 🏆: He was involved in an accident. A car collided with his and he's injured badly

Me: Right, I'm on my way

~Call Ended~

I walked back to the table and spoke "I-I got to go. M-My Best Friend, Freddie is in hospital and I have to go to him"

They nodded then I rushed out of the café and rushed to the hospital. I saw Freddie's sister in tears.

She spoke "H-He's in there" 

I ran into the room and saw him laying there with a cast on his right leg and unconscious in a coma made me burst into tears.

I spoke "Hello Freddie, it's me Ellie. I came as soon as your sister called me using your phone. Please wake up as your parents and sister need you and I need one of My Best Friends especially when Shawn's away"

I stayed until visiting hours were over then I left and headed to the foster home and sat in on the back portch just drawing and listening to music.