Lost ~ 4

This morning, I had mail for me and it was a letter from My Aunt saying

'Your Parents and Brother's funeral is on Sunday at 11am. The priest would love if you could make a speech and erm, here's the will they left you'

Another bit of paper read

"Our dearest Ellie,
We love you so much and we didn't intend for this to happen but if your reading this, then we're gone. Your Mother has left you the necklace she had since you were born to remember her by. Your Brother has left you his jersey and he wants you to pass it down to your kids (if you have any) and lastly, I, your father, leave you this ring that I was going to give you one day in the future.
Love Dad"

I looked in the box and found all these items. I closed the box then headed up to my room and placed the box under my bed. Jenifer came into my room and sat next to me comforting me.

She asked "What's wrong?"

I showed her the piece paper that has the date of the funeral.

She spoke "Ellie, do you want me to come with you then as moral support?"

I shook my head then responded with "I'll ask Freddie to come"

She nodded hugged me then left. I was left alone in my room once more and it hit me. Once the funeral was over, I'd have to admit to myself that their gone forever and I-I don't think I can do that.... No yet anyway. I decided to go for a short walk and around 5pm, I headed back to the foster home. I have the perfect outfit to wear to the funeral and I picked it out today. I'm not showing anyone until Sunday. Freddie told me he could come with me for moral support. Sunday is going to be the absolute hardest for me but I'll have to tell myself to get through it and besides, I'll have My Parents family, Friends and My Brother's Friends.

A/N:
Hey guys!
I hope you liked the last chapters
I know your probably mad at me for deleting most of my stories on here. But I didn't it because I felt that the other stories were crap, weren't up to scratch and I just got bored of most guys them. So know you know but I'll make up for it by making more amazing stories that I will share with you once this one is over. I hope you understand.
Do you think Freddie should have a POV in the next chapter?
Do you think Shawn will appear in the next chapter?
Do you think Ellie will hold it together for the funeral?
All will be revealed in the next chapter
Love you all  ❤❤❤