Lost ~ 7

*Shawn's POV*
I was so happy for Ellie when she told me she was getting adopted. We're hanging out today and I couldn't be happier. I decided to collect her from the foster home and I was amazed at how it looked. I knocked on the door, a tall, dark haired, fair skinned woman stood in the doorway.

She spoke "Ah, you must be Shawn. I'm Jenifer, Ellie's social worker until she gets adopted"

I replied with "It's very nice to meet you Jenifer. Is it alright if I come in?"

She nodded then let me in and soon, Ellie came down the stairs. She wore ripped skinny jeans, red and white checked shirt around her waist, white nike trainers and a white crop top:

 She wore ripped skinny jeans, red and white checked shirt around her waist, white nike trainers and a white crop top:

Her hair was curled and hung perfectly down her face. She carried that warming, cute smile that caused me to smile as I swear it's contagious.

She asked "Ready Mendes?"

I spoke "Yes Michaels"

We then left and I spoke "So how do you feel about being adopted?"

She responded with "Excited. They want to adopt me after Halloween so our final term of being seniors and I'm meeting them for dinner today and I wondered if you wanted to come. I would've asked Freddie but he's on holiday in Portland"

I replied with "Of course anything for you"

We talked for a while then at 4pm, I headed home to get dressed into a tux and I picked Ellie up and she was wearing sparkly, pink dress and pink heels. After a half an hour drive, we stepped into a fancy restaurant and there sat and we walked over to them.

The man spoke "Hello Ellie, How are you?"

She responded with "Hello, I'm very well thank you. How are you?"

He replied with "I'm very well as well thank you"

Ellie then spoke "I hope you don't mind but I brought my Best Friend, Shawn with me as he was there for me at the funeral"

They nodded then the man spoke "Hello Shawn, I'm Andrew Gertler and this is my wife, Claire Gertler"

I shook their hands then spoke "It's very nice to meet you both"

We all sat down and Ellie asked "So Claire, Andrew? What do you work as?"

Andrew spoke "I'm a manager for a record company called Island Records"

Claire spoke "I'm a fashion designer"

(A/N: I added in a wife for Andrew. If he has a wife then I don't know her name... Sorry)

Ellie got to know Andrew and Claire. We talked some more then at around 8pm, we all said our goodbyes then I took Ellie back to the foster home. I was stupid and lent in and kissed her.

I spoke "I-I'm so sorry"

She responded with "It's fine. Goodnight Shawn"

I anwsered with "Goodnight Ellie"

I then left then headed home and when I arrived home, I went straight up to my room and fell asleep.