Lost ~ 13

(A/N: For the story and the story only, Andrew lives in Canada)

Shawn leaves tomorrow and it's not even graduation yet so I'm spending the whole day with him today. It kinda sucks to see your boyfriend leave you for quite a long time but that's his career. I woke up at 7am and walked into my on suite to get showered. I just let the warm, soothing water run down my body for a bit before doing my hair. When I got out, I walked over to my wardrobe and pulled out a black crop top, light blue, ripped, denim shorts, red and white checked flannel shirt and black and white converse:

 When I got out, I walked over to my wardrobe and pulled out a black crop top, light blue, ripped, denim shorts, red and white checked flannel shirt and black and white converse:

Afterwards, I placed on My Mom's necklace she left me:

Which brought tears to my eyes and luckily I didn't put any make up on yet

Which brought tears to my eyes and luckily I didn't put any make up on yet. Once I wiped the tears away, I just put mascara on so incase I cry again. I then grabbed my bag and waited outside for Shawn to come and get me. A few minutes later, he pulled up on his big, black Jeep and o hoped inside.

I spoke "Hey"

He replied with "Hey"

We then kissed and then we drove off. Shawn didn't exactly tell me where we were going but I hope it's some place fun and exciting.

I asked "Where are we going?"

Shawn anwsered with "Now that is a surprise Baby"

I responded with "But I hate surprises and you know that"

He laughed so I rolled my eyes. A few minutes later, we pulled up at the beach.

I spoke "Shawn, I didn't bring my bikini because you didn't tell me we were coming to the beach"

He replied with "I got that covered. It's in the boot with my stuff, a romantic picnic and towels"

He really did think off everything. We got out of the car and Shawn grabbed the bag and told me to change so I walked into the toilets and changed then came out and saw Shawn's beautiful 6 pack which caused me stare like I did the first time I saw it. He took my hand in his walked along the sand. We found a perfect spot and laid out the towels out with a light brown basket full of food.

Shawn spoke "Come in the water with me?"

I questioned "But I thought you have a fear of deep open water?"

He answered with "Touché. But I'm only going to stand on the edge and watch you as your the most beautiful thing here"

I blushed slightly then shook my head. He then bent down to my level, picked me up bridal style and ran towards the water.

I yelled "Shawn! Put me down!"

Before I knew it, he threw me in the water and when I stood up, I looked like a drenched rat. Shawn was laughing so I grabbed his leg and he fell into the water also which caused me to laugh. A few minutes later, we walked back over to our spot and Shawn fed me a strawberry coated in chocolate and I did the same to him. Soon, the sun began to set so we packed up, took the stuff back to the car then walked along where the water meets the beach.

I spoke "I had fun today"

He replied with "I'm glad you did Baby"

I then responded with "Shame that is will be our last day together until your back"

We stopped then Shawn took my hands and placed then on his large man hands.

He awnsered with "Baby, no matter how many miles apart we are or for how long, you'll never be alone because I love you so much and nothing can change that"

I smiled while nodding  then we walked back towards the car.

I stated "I'm going to miss you alot"

He spoke "I know Baby, I know and I'll miss you alot also"

He kissed my forehead before getting into the Jeep and driving back to Andrew's. Once we were there, Shawn walked me to the front door and we shared a longish kiss then Andrew opened the door and cleared his throat which made both Shawn and I jump.

Andrew spoke "All ready for tomorrow Mendes"

Shawn replied with "Y-Yes sir"

I giggled at how Shawn was not only embarrassed about what happened but scared of what Andrew might do.

I kissed Shawn's cheek then spoke "Goodnight Shawn. I'll see you off tomorrow, I promise"

Shawn responded with "Goodnight Baby. Ok, I'll see you then"

I headed inside and Andrew followed. It was now 9pm so I was going to bed.

I hugged Andrew then spoke "Goodnight Dad"

He asked "Did you just call me Dad?"

I replied with "My Parents would've wanted this. They'd be happy for me right now and they'd want me to have a new family"

He nodded then spoke "Goodnight Princess"

I then headed up to my room and got changed into my cute pyjamas:

Before getting into bed and falling asleep. Tomorrow will be upsetting as I'll be loosing Shawn and My Dad, Andrew, for a month but at least I'll still have My Mom, Claire.

A/N:

Hey Guys!!!

Just to clarify and be clear, Since Andrew and Claire adopted Ellie, she's calling them Mom and Dad as that's what her Parents would've wanted.

How did you find this chapter? Let me know what you thought down below in the comments

Don't forget to check out if you have any free time to read one of My Best Internet Friends beccamendes04 's books as they are amazing!

Love you guys so much ❤💙😍💗💝💓😘