Lost ~ 17

~One years Later~

It's been one year since I found out that Brad was my brother and we've spent alot of time together and Shawn and I have been dating for two years now and today is our anniversary. He's released his album Handwritten last year which makes me so proud of him but unfortunately, he's touring now until December so we've been video chatting every single day, night after his concert just because of how much I miss him. I also found out before Shawn left that I'm Pregnant and he was super happy about that.

I got woken up at 9am by my phone ringing and it was Shawn face timing me so I answered but I look hideous as I've only just woken up.

~Facetime Started~

Shawn : Hey Baby, Good morning. Happy anniversary
Me: Hey Shawn, Good morning to you too and happy anniversary too
Shawn : I miss you so much
Me: I miss you so much too. I wish you were here
Shawn : I wish I was there with you and our baby too
Shawn : Guess what?
Me: What????
Shawn : I'm coming home in a few months!!!!
Me: O.M.G!!!
Shawn : Listen, I've got to go now but I'll talk to you later, I love you Baby
Me: Ok, I love you too Shawn

~Facetime Ended~

When he comes home, I'll be 3 months Pregnant. Gosh just seeing his face made me love him and miss him even more but in a few months, he'll be back home with me. Brad stood by my bedroom door and wiggled his eyebrows up and down at me.

I asked "What are you doing Brad?"

He replied with "Oh, Nothing. Just thought I'd see how My little sister is doing"

I questioned "At 9 in the morning?"

He responded with "I'm allowed to see what your doing at 9 in the morning"

I asked "What do you want Bradley?"

He stated "I want you to have dinner with Daniella, me, Mom, Carl and Olivia tonight at 6"

I awnsered with "Why couldn't that have waited until later?"

He asked "So I'd know if your busy. So are you busy?"

I replied with "No, I'm not busy"

He cheerfully spoke "Right it's sorted! See you at 6 little sister"

I spoke "See you later weirdo"

Brad then left the doorway of my room and I got out of bed, closed the door and got changed into a cute romper and trainers:

As I thought I'd pay Freddie a visit as I haven't seen him in so long. The drive to his house was only an about an hour. When I arrived, I knocked on the door and Freddie came to the door with the biggest smile on his face.

He spoke "Hey Ellie, Please, come in"

I responded with "Hey Freddie, thank you"

He then asked "W-What are you doing here?"

I replied with "I thought I'd pay My Best Friend a visit since My Boyfriend is away on tour and I wanted to ask you something"

He responded with "Ok and what is it?"

I stated "Freddie, How would you like to be an uncle?"

He questioned "So your???"

I nodded then he hugged me and I hugged him back.

He then excitedly spoke "OF COURSE I'D LOVE TO BE AN UNCLE!!!"

We talked all afternoon then at 4pm, I headed home. When I arrived, I wore a teal blue dress with gold strips and black heels:

 When I arrived, I wore a teal blue dress with gold strips and black heels:

I then applied some mascara, lipgloss and conselar then headed downstairs.

My Mom asked "How do you feel Honey?"

I replied with "A little sick but I guess that's the whole hormonal thing during pregnancy"

My Parents thrilled and excited when they found out I was Pregnant.

We then drove to Brad and Daniella's house. When we arrived, we got welcomed then I had the sudden eurge to be sick.

I spoke "Excuse me"

I ran up to their bathroom and threw up. I usually only throw up in the mornings not the evenings as well.

Brad asked "You ok?"

I replied with "I think so, this is the first time I've thrown up in the evening as well as the morning"

He responded with "Daniella can check out what's going on at your appointment in a few months time"

Daniella is my nurse who is helping me through this pregnancy. I nodded then headed downstairs.

I spoke "Sorry about that"

They understood then we sat down and ate. I ate all the food as it was delicious and I took some mustard and placed it on my chicken as I craved it.

Brad then spoke "Everyone, we called you here today to announce our engagement to you all"

We all got up and hugged him and congrated them.

Daniella exclaimed "I'M NOW GOING TO OFFICALLY BE AN AUNTIE!!!"

I laughed then at around 8pm, I felt tired so My Mom and I headed home. When we arrived home,

I said "Goodnight Mom"

She replied with "Goodnight Honey and Baby Mendes"

I then ran up to my room, got changed into my pyjamas and just fell asleep.