Ace- One Piece

Disclaimer: I don't own One Piece

M/n: Male name

H/c: Hair colour

S/c: Skin colour/ skin tone

E/c: Eye colour

H/l: Hair Length

Ace and M/n were complete opposites, Ace having power over fire and M/n having the power over water. But despite their opposite elements they were the best of friends. The two having grown up together on Dawn Island in the East Blue.

The two met when Ace picked a fight with a bunch of outlaws that were a lot stronger then they looked. It was just luck that M/n was walking through Grey Terminal looking for some place to have his afternoon nap when he stumbled across the outlaws who were going to shoot the young raven haired boy.

Just before one of the outlaws could shoot Ace M/n pushed him away taking the bullet in his arm.

Ace didn't know what to do, no one had ever done anything like this for him. He was horrified that someone got hurt trying to help him but when he looked back at the boy that had saved him his horrified expressed turned to bewilderment when there was no blood or even a bullet wound.

M/n stood there complete unaffected before he made quick work of the outlaws. Once they were all dead he walked over to Ace and held out a slightly bloody hand out to Ace who was took it too shocked to do anything but grab his wet hand and let him pull him up.

That was years ago, ever since then the two only grew closer, they even each other out. Ace was loud and hot headed while M/n didn't talk often and was level headed. Ace was the only one able to rile M/n up and M/n was the only one able to get Ace to stop and think instead of charging into a fight.

M/n knew who Ace's father was but couldn't care less. When Ace told him all he did was look at him with a sleepy look before rolling his eyes and flicking his forehead, mumbling about that he didn't need to wake him up for something so unimportant, Ace would never admit it but he cried a little at how accepting M/n was of him. In return M/n told him about his past before Grey Terminal, how he was from a family of assassins but he didn't want to kill people for money and he wanted to be free. Ace only challenged him to a fight to see who was stronger.

It was like the two were made to balance each other out, which is why the Whitebeard Pirates made them the Co-Commanders of the Second Division. The two boys were used to sharing everything do they didn't care, even were a little relieved that they could stay together. But where Ace was more of a leader M/n was more his right hand man and neither would change it for anything.

It was a normal day on the Moby Dick. M/n was taking his afternoon nap that he never grew out of even after being out to sea for a couple years. He was currently curled up in Ace's bed because due to Ace having eaten the Flame-Flame fruit his body temperature was higher than normal, which made his bed extra warm even if he hadn't been in it for a few hours. It also smelt like him which relaxed M/n, not that he would even admit that to anyone expect maybe Ace or Pop's.

Ace was currently looking for best friend and Co-commander, he wanted to spent time just the two of them like they used to back when he was the captain of his own pirate crew and M/n was his first mate.

He was looking for M/n in his normal places he liked to nap; against the mast, the figurehead, his own bed, Pop's bed, hell he even slept in Marco's bed regularly, for some strange reason that didn't make Ace's chest hurt, nope.

But when he couldn't find him he sighed and decided to just ask on of the other commanders. Looking around he spotted Marco's unique hairstyle that always reminded him of a pineapple and ran over to him calling out.