Hinata-Haikyuu!

Disclaimer: I don't own Haikyuu!

M/N= male name

E/C=eye colour

H/C= hair colour

S/C= skin colour/skin tone

Hinata's POV

Ukai M/n, the coaches' younger brother. He was in his second year at Karasuno High. During practice he helps us to get ready for Interhigh.

M/n is a little taller than me, he has dreamy e/c eyes, has shiny h/c hair that hangs over his eyes.

Right now m/n was sitting in front of Kyoko as she pinned his bangs back so he could practice with us.

He looked really cute with his bangs pinned back and his handsome face free to see.

I didn't realise I was staring until e/c eyes meet my own brown eyes. Feeling my face heat up I spin around quickly and get back to warming up with the rest of the team.

Once all warmed up the coach called out to us, "Alright, today we are going to be doing receives mostly. M/n will be correcting your forms when it's needed. We'll start with the third years"

The senpai's didn't need m/n to correct any of their forms but when it got to the second years m/n need to help out Tanaka-senpai and Narita-senpai.

Finally it was the first years turn to receive. Kageyama-kun and Tsukishima-san didn't need any help but Yamaguchi-san and I did. Yamaguchi-san wasn't bending his knees enough m/n pointed out and when he got it right it was my turn.

Receives were always a weak point for me so I knew that m/n would need to correct my form. The thought of him being so close to me make the blush come back to my cheeks.

Bending my knees like m/n told Yamaguchi-san I got ready for coach to serve the ball to me. Just before he was about to m/n stopped him.

M/n walked over to me with a slight smile on his s/c face, "Alright Hinata, before we get started just remember to keep your arms straight and strong" He explained to me as he stood next to me demonstrating what he meant.

Standing up straight again he ruffled my hair before taking a few steps to the side before nodding to the coach to let him know I was ready.

Making sure my arms were straight and strong just like m/n told me, I received the ball and make it go over the net, even if it was a little low.

M/n clapped, "Good job Hinata, you're improving" He smiled at me.

I blushed as I rubbed the back of my head, "Thanks M/n-senpai"

The rest of practice went by smoothly and it was time to pack up but m/n stopped me as I was about to take down the net with Kageyama-kun.

"It's alright leave it up. I'm going to stay back and do a few serves on my own, I can pack and lock up" M/n called out to everyone as he went over to Daichi-senpai to get the keys.

"Don't forget the lights this time m/n-kun" Daichi-senpai told m/n.

M/n laughed nervously as he sweat dropped, "Promise" He smiled brightly.

Everyone had left to go home and it was just me and m/n. He didn't notice me near the door so I took this opportunity to look him over.

He was rather muscular, obviously from all the volleyball training he's done in his life. I remember when he started helping out with the team's practice he explained that he was trained under his grandfather since he could walk. It was only recently that he was approached by the coached at one of Japans greatest collages with a deal that if he continued to help train us and keep his grades up, while of course training himself then when he graduate's high school he can have a scholarship at their school.

The only problem is that it's on the opposite side of Japan and I probably won't ever see him again. That thought brought a deep frown to my face.

I was so deep in thought that I didn't hear m/n calling out to me, it was only when I felt someone grab onto my shoulders that I realised that m/n was in front of my looking worried.

"Hey Hinata, you okay?" He asked gently.

I stared at him for a moment before leaping forward and hugging him as tight as I could without hurting him.

M/n froze for moment before slowing hugging me back, "Hinata? What's wrong?" He asked even more worried.

"I'm going to miss you when you go to college" I mumbled into his chest.

I heard a felt more then heard the chuckle that escaped m/n mouth, "Hinata, that isn't for another two years. We have plenty of time to hang out. And just before I won't be here doesn't mean I won't come and visit everyone or call" He tried to reassure me but it didn't work.

"B-but I won't get to see you every day like I do now, I won't get to hang out with you after school or on the weekends! I won't be able to tell you how much I like you" I admitted before freezing with a blush that felt like it covered my whole face.

M/n didn't say anything just tightened his grip from shock at what I just admitted to. I started to pull away knowing that he didn't feel the same when I felt a hand under my chin that pulled my head up until I felt a pair of warm, soft lips connect to mine.

I let out a sigh of relief as I kissed him back, happy that the one I've been in love with since the start of the year.

M/n was the first to pull away and when he did he placed his forehead against mine as he looked down at me with his beautiful e/c, "I like you too Shoyo" He whispered.

I grinned brightly before pulling him back in for another kiss that he was happy to return.

I knew then that even if he was across the world that it wouldn't matter as long he came back to me.