Summoning

The next day I woke up early and decided to go see if Hinata and the girls were around before I had to meet Tsunade. I hadn't seen them in quite a while I missed hanging out with them. I showered and put on my clothes before putting on light makeup and heading out the door. I made my way to the Hyuga compound first to find Hinata. As I walked through the village I breathed in the air, smiling to myself as I hummed silently. Soon I was stopped by someone shouting my voice. I turned towards the direction of it to see Naruto walking over. "Oh hello Naruto! Haven't seen you in a while!" I said bowing to him slightly. "Yeah long time no see Kagome!!" He waved as he neared closer towards me. I was drawn inside my mind as he inched closer. "Kurama, it's been ages since I saw you. Since the Third shinobi war correct???" Seiryus voice called out from inside my head. I was confused at what he was saying I stood motionless and suddenly Naruto did the same. We both locked eyes and stood unable to control our movements for a short period of time. I could somehow hear another voice within my head this time? Only this one seemed... darker.... more ominous. "Seiryu, its you. How id love to sink my teeth into that retched green skin of yours. You're part of the reason I'm stuck in this brat." The voice rang through my head. It sent chills down my spine, it was a voice I didn't want to hear again. "Destroying the land of fire, my home, was a foolish decision. You're within this boy because of your actions. Behave." Seriyu spoke in a commanding tone, and then I was pulled out of the trance.

I stepped back from Naruto looking at him confused. "Kagome... did you? We're you able to hear that too?!" He asked stumbling on his words. "What was that! Who is Kurama and how was it speaking to Seiryu?" I asked unsure of what actually just happened. Soon a white haired man appeared from behind me placing a hand on my shoulder. "Come with me you two." I looked up to see a face I'd never seen before. I looked over to Naruto who laughed upon seeing the man. "Pervy Sage!!! You come for my training? Gonna show me a cool new Jutsu!!!" He begged running up to the man. "Pervy sage? What? Wait who are you and why do I have to come with you???" I asked pulling away from his grip. "Lovely young lady I'm master Jiraiya, I can explain to both of you what just happened but not here." He grabbed us both by the arm and dragged us along the village until we were away from the crowds. "Naruto, Kagome. You both possess.... how do I put this... well. Let's just say you're both very different from everyone else. You have things within you. Things that set you apart from the others. For Naruto it's the nine tailed fox. And for you Kagome, Tsunade has informed me that you are the new vessel of Seiryu."
He spoke as he sat down on a rock in front of us. At the same time Naruto and myself looked at each other questioning the other about the beasts within us. Jiraiya soon spoke up again "I guess you're wondering what just occurred between the two of you." He asked as we both directed our attention back to him. "Master Jiraiya, how was I able to hear the voice of the nine tails? I thought I could only communicate with Seiryu that way." He thought for a moment and closed his eyes.
"The mental world is a tricky place. I'm sure the two of them being things of a higher caliber than us, are able to communicate to one another by using the bodies of those who they inhabit."
"Slow down here Pervy sage, you're going to need to put this in simpler terms. So you mean to tell me that the nine tails and whatever is inside Kagome had a conversation through our minds?!" Naruto exclaimed. "You've got it kid." Jiraya said nodding in affirmation. "So what even is this Seiryu guy and why was the nine tails so angry with him!" Naruto spoke up listening to what Jiraiya had to offer. "Well to make a long story short, Kurama was stopped by Seiryu during the Third Shinobi war. If he hadn't helped thanks to kagomes grandfather Zanka, Kurama would have succeeded in his rampage." He looked down at Naruto and I standing up. "Kagome I do believe it's time you met with Tsunade. Naruto you come along too. The others will be there."
"What's the big deal what's happening?" Naruto said excitedly as he jumped up. "I'm summoning Seiryu." I said looking straight ahead of me. I only hoped it would work. I've never used a summoning jutsu before... if I failed it wouldn't look very good on my part.