Hard work pays off

KIBAS POV

The first day of our mission was coming to an end and we hadn't made it to our destination yet. We were sent on a B rank mission nothing special. We were just to escort someone from one village to the next without being killed. Apparently they were carrying some important documents or something. We set up camp as I leaned my head back on Akamaru.
I looked up at the tops of the trees sighing thinking about how not too long ago Kagome was jumping down from the trees back home into my arms. "What's the long sigh for Kiba?" Hinata said looking into the fire. "Oh, its nothing don't worry about it." I said trying to hide my tone.
"Doesnt sound like nothing. You sound like me when I sigh about Naruto. Is someone troubling you?" She giggled at me. I raised my eyebrow at her before sitting up to face her. "Just what are you getting at Hyuga" I said in an agitated voice. "Oh nothing Kiba, just wondering if you have a girl on your mind." She covered her mouth stifling a laugh. "So what if I do? It's not like I'm gonna sit here and talk about it! It's probably nothing anyway. We're just friends that's all."
"Ah so there is a girl!" She said triumphantly. "Tch women." I rolled over facing the other way. "It's ok Kiba I won't tell anyone you don't have to worry. I trust you with my secret so yours is safe with me."
"What do you mean my secret? I haven't even said who!" I once again sat up to look at her laughing at me. "Silly Kiba you're not very good at hiding your emotions. It wasn't difficult to figure out at all. I've seen the way you get around her after all. She's a very lovely girl, very beautiful and kind." As she spoke my face grew bright red by the second. I should have listened to Shikamaru when he said women are troublesome. My own teammate was over here pestering me about a crush! "I'm going to bed Hinata enough with that alright." I slumped back down and closed my eyes replaying the embrace over in my mind. I wonder how her first day with Nejis training went. If he tried to make a move when I get back I'll beat the crap out of that white eyed pain in the ass.

KAGOMES POV

I fell to the ground as Lee lowered his leg. I could hear Neji approaching from behind and before he could strike I lept forward spinning and kicking the both of them across the face. They went flying in opposite directions. Soon a kunai flew towards me. It knicked my cheek as I narrowly escaped. I heard a rustling and pinpointed TenTens locations in the trees. I  punched the ground and sent a shock wave collapsing the tree and the ground around it. She fell from the tree and dodged a swing from my katana it made contact with the tree behind her and sliced it causing it to collapse as well. Soon all three of them were coming at me at once. I activated my Suadere and looked into Lees eyes "stop" his movements halted.
I ducked as Nejis fist came to my face. I grabbed hold of him and TenTens wrists twisting them behind their backs. "You two stop as well" and with that all three of them dropped their stances.

"MY MY YOURE ALL JUST BEAMING WITH YOUTH GOOD JOB ALL OF YOU!" Guy sensei walked towards us giving a thumbs up. I deactivated my jutsu and dropped Neji and TenTens wrists. "Kagome you were able to stop me without contact!" Lee spoke putting his arm around me grinning. I hadn't even realized I did. I ran over to the river and peered down at my reflection. I activated my Suadere and looked at my eyes. The dark purple was accompanied by a white pupil. "I DID IT! IM GETTING CLOSER! LOOK! LOOK EVERYONE THE WHITE APPEARED IT REALLY DID!" I jumped up and down and ran towards the group. I jumped onto Neji. It had been 5 days since I began training with him every day. It hurt like hell and he was tough but the work was finally paying off. "I COULDNT HAVE DONE IT WITHOUT YOU NEJI THANK YOU THANK YOU!" He patted me on the back and hugged me back.
"I'm proud of how far you've come in such a short amount of time Kagome." I pulled away from him and looked to see him smiling down at me.
"Yeah congrats Kagome I know you've been working really hard! We should celebrate tonight!" TenTen said excitedly.
"That sounds like a mighty fine idea! I agree!" Lee said just as TenTen did.
"I'm down! How's about a celebratory dinner!?" I jumped out of Nejis arms and spun around towards Guy sensei.
"Guy Sensei you have to join us! You were a big part of this as well! Whenever I was discouraged you pushed me to continue!" I looked over at Lee and laughed "PERSEVERE WITH THE POWER OF YOUTH!" I yelled imitating Guy sensei. That became his favorite line to say to me whenever he would give me a pep talk. Tsunade was right about him. He had a way of making me believe in myself.
"I'm sorry Kagome but I've got to sit this one out. I've got to even my scores with Kakashi!" He tightened his fist and looked out with blazing passion in his eyes before bidding us farewell and taking off towards the village. "Guy sensei or not we're still celebrating!" TenTen spoke before we gathered our things and headed down the path.