Bonding

After training with Neji was over we walked around town together chatting about useless stuff when Naruto ran up to us. "HEYYYY KAGOMEEE!" He said coming closer to the two of us with a trail of dust behind him. "Hey Naruto what's up?" I said stopping and placing a hand on my hip. "So the guys are all at the lake and we're having a get together you wanna come? Same for you Neji." He said looking at me. "Sure I'll go! Neji wanna go?" I looked over at him. I hoped he said yes he was fun to be around. "Hmm I don't know... I was supposed to train later on today and-" he tried going on but I stopped him. "Cmon Neji! Do it for me." I pleaded to him. He smiled down at me and placed his hand on my shoulder. "If it means so much to you then how could I refuse." He momentarily looked at my necklace and furrowed his brow before looking back up at me continuing his smile. "Uh ok... little weird Neji but whatever see you guys then!" He said running off to find the next person.
I went to my house and found my swim suit. I was kind of excited for this, the thought of Kiba seeing me in a swimsuit made my heart beat faster. I pulled out the swim suit from the drawers in my room and held it up. Ino had picked it out for me so it wasnt what you would call practical. There was nothing I could do about it though so I sighed holding what little fabric there was. It was a simple black bikini except the bottoms were more like a thong than bathing suit bottoms. I put the suit on and turned looking at myself in the mirror. The top gave support and pushed my breasts up towards my chest, and the bottoms left of good portion of my butt visible. It definitely showed off my toned body. I put on my cover up and headed out to the lake.

Upon arrival I spotted Kiba in the water with Akamaru and the others. The water coming up to his waist left my eyes to indulge in his toned core. The water dripping from his chest glistened. I turned my attention to Hinata as he looked my way. I decided to plan my movements knowing his eyes were on me. After trying and failing to get Hinata to take off her cover up I decided it was time to take off my own. I slipped of my shoes as my feet made contact with the sand.
I unbuttoned my shorts and let them fall to the sand then I took the hem of my shirt in my hands and slowly pulled it off over my head turning to face Kiba as I did.
Just as I thought when I opened my eyes his gaze was caught by my actions. I slowly walked towards him until I reached the water. "Well hey there Kiba" I said smirking at him as I entered the water. He stared at me until I reached him only able to get out a simple "hey" before he took his eyes away from me. I could tell by his actions that he was using every ounce of self control he had not to look down at my figure. I wouldn't have minded if his control snapped a bit though. "Training with Neji go ok?" He said as I swam closer towards him. "Yeah, it went fine." I raised my eyebrow at him as he continued to look anywhere but me. I giggled and decided he needed to direct his attention over to me. I splashed the water into his face and watched his reaction. "Hey! Watch it!!" He said wiping the water out of his eyes. "Ooooo I'm sooo scared. Stop or what ?"
I said raising my eyebrows as I walked backwards splashing him once again. Now his attention was fully on me. "You're so gonna regret that." He said as he bounded towards me in the water. I knew he would have gotten me if I didn't do something fast so I used Lee to my advantage. I jumped onto his back "LEE HELP KIBAS AFTER ME!" I said with fake terror. Lee yelled out Kibas name and began chasing him through the water. I stuck my tongue out at him laughing at the sight of the two pushing each other underwater.

I looked around and frowned to see Neji still hadn't arrived. He told me he would come though and I don't see him going back on his word so I just needed to wait a little longer. Naruto and Choji were having a contest to see who could make the biggest cannon ball splash while Ino tried her best to flirt with Sai. Sakura was right about him he really doesn't know how to act around people. I looked to the beach area to see Sakura and Hinata sun bathing. Although Hinata looked more like she was thinking about dying from embarrassment. I frowned at the fact she still wore her cover up. Let's just hope Naruto doesn't say anything to her, if he does she might just burst. I was lost in thought so I didn't notice Kiba come creeping up behind me it was too late when I noticed his presence to do anything. His hands shot under the water and grabbed my waist pulling me towards him as he began tickling my stomach. I blushed at the sudden contact and writhed trying to escape before I turned to face him hitting my hands against his chest telling him to stop between laughs. He only stopped when an approaching figure was seen coming over the hill. I turned to face the direction his gaze looked to see Neji walking down towards us. "NEJI YOU SHOWED!!!" I ran out of the water pushing away from Kiba towards Neji. I jumped onto him wrapping my legs around his waist hugging him. He was caught of guard and stumbled before gaining his footing. He cleared his throat as I jumped down from him my arms still around his neck looking up at him. He had turned red and his face was looking away from me. "Yes, I did say I would come didn't I?" He said as I released my arms from his neck. I looked at him to see I had left two circular wet marks on his shirt from where my breasts were pressed against his chest. I turned red and looked down. "Uh Neji? Your um... I got your shirt kinda wet." I said pointing and scratching my head. He looked down at his shirt and paused his face growing more red as everyone looked over. Before they could make remarks he threw his shirt off. My eyes couldn't help but wander down his chest.