The start of something

KIBAS POV

Kuernai sensei called shino, hinata, and I to the training grounds by order of lady Tsunade. It was weird for her to do that I was afraid something had happened. When we arrived everyone else was there too, I was sure something bad was going to happen until Kakashi stepped forward and spoke to us all.
"Now everyone listen up, I know this is sudden but we are getting a new shinobi. Lady Tsunade has made a exception for this individual because of certain circumstances so treat them with the same respect you treat the others with got it?"
I groaned at the thought of another ninja to compete with here. I looked over at Shino and sighed "hey Shino what do you think he will be like?" I said leaning on Akkamaru. "I don't entirely know. Hopefully not another Naruto." Shino said keeping his eyes fixed forward. In the middle of a heated debate with chouji about what flavor of chips were the best we were interrupted by the sounds of the guys calling to us. We walked over towards them as they huddled into a group. "So.... what do you guys think? Let's say we haze the poor bastard when he arrives" Shikkamaru said grinning. Usually he's a lazy slob but he seemed excited about the arrival of a new ninja. "If he's anything like Sai you can count on me to help!" Naruto said smiling deviously. Before I could pipe in I felt Narutos hand slap my chest pointing me in the direction of our newest ninja.
"Looks like we were wrong. It's a girl." Shino said with his collar hiding his expression.
"And a fine one at that wow look at her." Naruto said as his jaw dropped.
"I prefer blondes. What a drag" Shikkamaru said sighing and walking off.
I stood there fixated on her as she looked nervously at Lady Tsunade. I smirked looking at the guys who were either staring at her like idiots or not caring at all.
"Fellas. This ones mine"

After she introduced herself everyone started whispering, skeptical of the newby. Before I could make the first impression the hyperactive knucklehead ninja waltzed forward and introduced himself. Well if I can't be first might as well be the grand finale right? After we all introduced ourselves I zoned out on the actual conversation, the last thing I heard Lady Tsunade say before walking away was that she was going to be on my team for a week and that she had powerful and special abilities. I used this as my opportunity to see just what the old bat was talking about.
"Sooooo special ability? What is it????" I walked toward her with Akkamaru nudging me as if to say good job kiba you didn't screw up yet. I got as close to her face as I could without touching her and sniffed the air. Usually all girls smell the same to me, the same disgusting perfumes, mixed with the scent of whatever their last meal was. But she smelled entirely different. Her scent was like wildflowers but before I could savor it any longer she stepped back her face flushed red. Hey, maybe she digs me?
She said something about a Kekkei Genkai and it peaked my interest further. The only Kekkei Genkai I've encountered is the one Neji and Hinata have, and that ones powerful enough what could hers possibly be? Kagome said she had the ability to make anyone do anything she wanted by looking them in the eyes but that her powers have weakened so she requires physical contact.
Of course Naruto sprang forward and asked her to try it on him. I watched as she strode toward him getting incredibly close before placing her hand on his cheek. I felt a twinge of jealousy at that. I mean I don't care if the aftermath leaves me on the ground acting like a worm I want her hand on my cheek. Before I could think anything else she spoke to Naruto in a voice that put me in a trance, Naruto then stepped back and clucked pecking at the ground like a chicken. I lost my cool at the sight of that idiot on the ground like that. It seemed that although she needed contact to start it she didn't require it to keep it up. Her eyes had changed from the grey they were before to a dark purple. I guess that's how she maintains the jutsu.
After some more conversation she revealed that it was because of that power that Orochimaru killed everyone in her clan and kidnapped her father. I felt pity for her but I also felt inspired that she had come so far from home just to become strong and get her father back.