Chapter fouteen *Final chapter*

I packed my bags and Eugene's. He was slowly learning how to walk and it was adorable. Jimin was holding Eugene's little hands guiding him around the studio. Taehyung held a teddy bear at the end of the other side waiting for Eugene to come. I already said goodbye to Irene and girls a week ago. My parents were already back in the states and it was only Eugene and I left. I saw Hoseok come to give me a hug.

"I'll miss you." He mumbles.

"I'll miss you too." I smiled at him. I turn my head as I heard a knock. The door opened and it was Jackson and Yugyeom.

"Hey" Yugyeom smiled, waving.

"Yugyeom!" I ran up to him, hugging him tightly. "I haven't seen you for so long I missed you." I let go and gave Jackson a hug. "And you! I missed you too!" I wrap my arms around his neck.

"Missed you too Cara." He smiled as we pull apart.

"How is he?" I whispered. Jackson kinda frowned.

"He's been upset but he's getting better." He flashed me a quick smile. We walk over to Eugene who was trying to eat his teddy bear.

"Hey little guy." Jackson kneeled down, grabbing his hands. Eugene looked at Jackson, while chewing on the teddy bears ear.

"Where's the others?" Jungkook asked.

"They were all busy." Yugyeom laughed as he held Eugenes tiny fingers. I smiled while watching them playing with Eugene as I felt a hand on shoulder.

"I'll miss you. Come visit okay?" Jin smiles at me.

"Of course I'll come visit.. but you gotta visit too okay?" I laughed and he nods.

"Gotcha." He kissed my forehead. I pull him in for a hug.

"I'm going to miss you too." I mumbled into his chest. His hand moves up and down my back.

"You'll be fine.." He kissed my forehead.

"We gotta go Cara." Jimin says, walking up to us. I nod at him as I went to grab Eugene. We said our last goodbyes before heading off. It was just Eugene, Jimin, the driver and I in the car. I stared outside my window watching the clouds move.

"Promise you'll come back soon?" Jimin squeezed my hand. I look over at him and gave him a kiss.

"I promise.." He smiled against his lips.

"Be safe okay? I don't know what I'd do if you anything happened to you two." He caresses Eugenes cheek.

"We'll be fine.." I smiled as I pulled his neck so his lips ouch touch mine. I passionately kissed him knowing I won't see him again for a while.

"I love you" I whispered as I unattached our lips.

"I love you too" He leaned in and smiled against my lips.
--
I arrived at the airport with a sleepy baby against my chest. I had mini earmuffs on him so the sound wouldn't wake him up. I gave Jimin one more kiss before walking off. He waved at us and I waved back.

Once we went through security we waited thirty minutes until our plane arrived. We abroad the plane and I take my seat. I was happy Eugene was still sleeping. I held his tiny fingers before staring off into the clouds.. I guess I lost Jaebum.. and he lost me..

Jaebum pov
I stared outside as the rain dropped down my window. She was gone.. She left... I lost her and my son. I felt a hand on my shoulder and saw Jackson.

"He really did look like Cara.." He stared outside with me.

"I can't believe she actually left.." I whispered. He looked at me before pulling me into a hug.

"It's alright JB.. You'll find someone else. Everything will be okay.. trust me" Jackson mumbles. I held onto him tight, thinking about all the mistakes I made when I could of been fixing them. I guess she'll just have to raise Eugene without me in his life... I guess this is what I have to live with now..
~~~
A/N: I lied this is the last chapter hahahaha sorry! I'm sorry that she didn't end up Jb! You can get upset at me if you'd like. I'm planning to write a mommy/daddy kink next and I'll try my best to make it really good! I don't know if I should make it about Jimin or Taehyung? Or should I just do both? Haha I promise you tho I'll make one for the hyung line! But I might not update much because I have school next week but I'll try my best. :) Hope you enjoyed this book and tysm for loving it! Love you all❤️