Chapter tweleve

*Few months later*
Jaebum came to visit Eugene with Jennie. Their still together which I'm a bit surprised about. I was exhausted from waking up in mornings to go calm him down from crying. I'd always have to get Jimin to help but he was barely here since he'd had to go prepare for their comeback. Jaebum and Jennie sat in the living room trying to put Eugene to sleep. He was crying but soon stopped as they sang a lullaby together. I was leaning against the table trying to drink my cup of tea but soon realized my arm was slipping and my head was moving down. My arms slipped but someone caught me. Jaebum lifted my chin up and chuckled.

"Go get some asleep Cara. Jennie and I will take care of him while you rest." He smiled. I rubbed my sleepy eyes.

"Okay, thank you Jaebum." I smiled and gave him a sloppy hug before walking upstairs. "Thank you Jennie." I whispered as I walked pass her. She flashed me a smile. I quickly went up to my room and laid down, soon falling asleep.

Jaebum pov
Jennie slowly put Eugene down into another room because we didn't want to wake up Cara. We walk downstairs and just smiled at each other.

"He's so cute." Jennie smiled.

"I know right.. He's got Cara's looks." I laughed and she giggled. We sat on the couch while turning on the tv. Jennie leans into my chest to snuggle. I wrap my arms around her waist, pulling her close. She soon falls asleep on me and I yawned. I heard someone's phone buzz and realized it was Cara's phone. I look over and read the text.
----
11 minutes ago

Irene🐰
Did you hear what happened?

8 minutes ago

Irene🐰
Cara I'm worried about Jimin.. The boys said he didn't show up today.

6 minutes ago

Irene🐰
Cara I know your tired and all but I swear to god Jimin could be in danger. Cara! Please give me a call whenever you wake up. This is urgent.

4 minutes ago

Irene🐰
Cara please I swear to fucking god where are you!😩 Jimin's not here and everyone's looking for him! We're scared to death...
-----
I smirked to myself as I leaned back. Maybe my plan did work but no one can find out.. Once Jimin's gone, Cara will be running to me and that's when I'll leave Jennie.. I just wanted her back.

Jimin's pov
The blind fold came off my face.

"What the fuck?!?" I yelled loudly, trying to look around.

"Shut up will you!" I heard a voice.. it was a female voice.

"Rose???" I was shocked at what she was wearing.

"Now now Jiminie.. Let's just get this done and through with for Cara.. Let's show her how I can make you feel better." She smirked.

"Rose stop. This is rape.. why would you even do this?!? This is wrong! Let me go Rose!" I yelled as I trying to get out of the chair.

"Shush pretty boy." She landed a finger on my lip. "I don't think Cara would be happy hearing you disobeying me.." She whispered into my ear.

"Who put you up to this? Why me? What did I even do.." I looked into her eyes and she just smiled.

"And why would I tell you who put me up to this? I'll just get into equal amount as trouble so no thanks." She laughs walking off into the darkness.. What the fuck is going on?

Cara's pov
I heard Eugene cry as there was yelling downstairs. I quickly rushed to get Eugene but as I ran to his room Seugli and Wendy in the room with him.