Chapter seven

Cara pov
It's been two week since the dinner date with Jimin. We were officially dating but kept it private from the public.

"Well since your just a normal girl now. I mean you aren't choreographing anything cause your pregnant so your like done for now." Yeri laughs.

"Haha yep. Too much jumping will make me puke." I laugh as well as I sat down in the kitchen.

"Hello ladies." Jimin shouts as he walked into the kitchen, wrapping his arms around me.

"Hello Jimin-ah" Seulgi laughs as she helps Irene clean up the dishes. Jimin gives a kiss onto my cheek which made me happy.

"I'm here to take Cara away from you girls. Is that alright?" He asked as he helped me up from the chair.

"Yeah take her as long as you'd like" Wendy laughs as she winks at me with a smirk on.

"Haha stop it Wendy I'm pregnant." I point down at my stomach with a smile on. Jimin just laughs it off.

"We won't be doing anything intense." Jimin nudges my shoulder with a smirk on. I hit his stomach.

"I can't do anything besides kiss so... well I mean most couples still do it so maybe we co-" I smiled at him.

"Ok ok stop no more!" Yeri pushes me away from them and I just laugh at her.

"No more of this just go you two!" Joy closes the door from behind. Jimin's arm was around my shoulder as we took a walk.
--
We arrived at the mall and began shopping.

"Here let me help you." He grabs some of the bags from my arm.

"Thank youuu" I peck his lips. As we continued to walk to other stores I saw someone familiar. "Is that Jaebum?" I whispered. Jimin looks my direction with wide eyes.

"And who is he with?" I was shocked that he moved on too.. I saw them walk our direction and instead of walking away I began walking towards them with Jimin following. Jaebum expression changed quickly from all smiley to all shocked.

"Cara!" He stopped us. The girl still had a smile on her face.

"Oh is this the girl?" She whispers to Jaebum but obviously sucked since I could still hear her.

"Hi I'm Cara." I stuck my hand out.

"Jennie" She shook my hand. It was kind of awkward because she kept looking down at my stomach. Jimin noticed how uncomfortable I was.

"I don't see a baby bump.." She badly whispered to Jaebum.

"Ahem." Jimin coughed, breaking the awkwardness between us four. "It was nice seeing you two here but we're going to go now."  He wrapped his arm around my waist and walking off.

"Thank you." I mumbled. He kissed my forehead.

"No problem jagi" We continues to walk around.

Jaebums pov
I grab onto Jennie's hand while giving her a quick peck. After I found out Cara is with Jimin I decided that it was time for me to move on as well. I met Jennie while I was performing at Music Bank. She caught my eye with her angelic smile... except it reminded me of Cara..

"So about your ex Cara.. Is she actually pregnant with your baby?" Jennie asked as she leans her head on my shoulder.

"Yep.." I wrap my arm around her waist.

"Well I'd love to be pregnant with your child one day.." Jennie gives me a kiss on my cheek

"Maybe one day." I turn her around, giving her sweet kisses. After I unattached my lips from her I turn to my right and saw Cara... with Jimin.. I saw her look my way so I pull Jennie into a passionate kiss. She was shocked at first before she kissed me back. I grab her hand and began walking towards them. Cara and Jimin began walking towards us as well but Cara wasn't making eye contact with me.

"Cara!" I shout her name out which made her have to look at me. She looks up to make eye contact.

"Jaebum..." She says. Jennie whispered into my ear and I nodded.

"Hi I'm Cara." She stuck her hand out. Jennie shook her hand.

"Jennie" She smiled at Cara but kept glancing down at Cara's stomach.

"I don't see a baby bump.." She whispers again. Jimin looked a bit annoyed as Cara looked uncomfortable.

"It was nice seeing you two here but we're going to go now." He wrapped his arm around Cara and walking away with her. I look back to see Cara all snuggly in Jimin's arms.

"That was.. nice?" Jennie says. I look back at her and then continued walking. She followed me and placed her hands on my shoulder.

"Is everything okay?" She asked.

"Yeah." I said annoyed. She stood in front of me.

"I can help make it even more better.." She smirks walking towards me.

"Jennie I-" I felt her lips onto mine. I instantly wrap my arms around her waist.

"Nope." She removed my hands. "Not here in public.. Come on let's go home." She kissed my cheek before pulling me out of the mall.

Cara's pov
"Jimin!" I laugh as he carried me into the house bridal style. He places me down onto my feet. "A note?" I picked it up from the shoe rack.

"What does it say?" Jimin asked, carrying all of the bags inside the house.

Dear Cara,
We all went out because we had to go prepare for the music awards. We'll see you tomorrow we're all going to stay at our dorm tonight. Don't be to frisky with Jimin ;)
Love, Red Velvet

I laugh as I placed it back down.

"Frisky huh?" I felt my hair move to one side as Jimin began kissing my neck.

"I mean.. we could try." He mumbles against my skin.

"Ji-mmmm" I moaned as he sucked on my sweet spot. I turn around and kiss his lips. He pushes me up against the wall. I felt Jimin lick the bottom of my lip. I open my mouth wider letting his tongue in. He starts to unbutton my shirt and I start unbuckling his pants. He stops me.

"Let's take this to the bedroom" He says breathless. I nodded with my messy hair. He lifts me up and carries me to my bedroom.

"I'll go slow." He whispers into my ear as he lays me down onto the bed.
~~~
A/N: Hullo I stopped the chapter right here so I'll let you imagine what happens in the bedroom ;) I hope up enjoy this chapter! Sorry for any spelling mistakes.