Chapter 26

"So Mal, what happened to Uma" I ask curious.

"Well let's just say you won't be hearing from Uma and Harry ever again thanks to us and Gil is on our side now" she says. "I always had a feeling he was good" Evie says.

"Oh and guess who won favorite couple" Ben says chiming in. "Me and Chad of course" we all look at Audrey blankly.

"What" she says folding her arms. "Not even close to winning" Mal says laughing. "We already know it was you and Mal. Congratulations man" I say to Ben. "No you idiot, it was you and Evie" Mal says jumping up and down. "Mal you've been hanging with Evie and Audrey so much that you're starting to act like them" Jay says laughing while Mal gives him a death glare.

"M, you can stop making jokes. We know you and Ben won" Evie adds. "No she's serious. You and Carlos did win" Ben says looking at us.

"OMG REALLY!" Evie says looking at me. "Wow that's awesome" I say smiling. I lean down to give Evie a hug but she grabs me and kisses me instead. "Awwwe they're so adorable" Audrey says fake crying. "Easy on the PDA" we hear Mal say. Breaking apart Evie says "You should be the one to talk Mal" causing all of us to laugh.

"We're going to go check you out E" Mal says as they walk out leaving me alone with Evie.

"Since I won't be able to go to school do you mind helping Mal take care of me" Evie asks making puppy eyes. "How can I say no to that face" I respond as she giggles.

"Carlos, thanks for always being there for me" Evie says grabbing my hand.

"Anytime Evie." I answer. She pulls me down for a hug and whispers "I love you." "I love you too" I say back. "Now isn't that just sweet" we hear someone say sarcastically.

I turn to look and I'm terrified by the person I see standing there.

"MOM!?!?"