Chapter 25

Carlos P.O.V

I look down on the ground to see Evie has fainted. "Evie...please wake up" I say lowering down next to her. Looking at Evie's side, I see blood.

"But who would've done this" I say looking up at Mal, Ben, and Audrey. "Carlos, look behind you" Mal says pointing. I turn to see Harry. I look down at has hook and see blood on his hook. "Why would you do that" I say to him with anger in my voice. He laughs and says "I was just taking orders from Uma. But I'll admit, it was fun."

Before I know it, tears are rolling down my face, my face is turning red fuming with anger. "Carlos" I hear Ben say but I ignore him.

Balling my fists up, I run up to Harry tackling him, not even caring I'm fighting a guy with a hook. It takes Mal, Ben, Jay, Audrey, Lonnie, and Chad to pull me away from him.

"Harry, good work!" We all turn to see Uma walking over to us. "Uma why would you do this" Mal says stepping closer to her.

"Revenge" Uma says laughing.

Fairy Godmother comes over and checks Evie's pulse. "She's still alive she's just unconscious" she says looking at me. "Is she going to be ok" I asked concerned. "Can you and Audrey take her to health care now because she's loosing too much blood and if she loses anymore, she will die.

"Audrey can you help me take her to health care please" I ask Audrey looking at her. "Yes, of course" she says coming to help carry Evie.

As we're walking away I stop to look at Mal and say "Kick their butts." "Oh trust me, I will. They tried to kill my bestfriend" Mal says with tears streaming down her face.

When me and Audrey get to the health care center, we drop Evie off and wait in the lobby. "Ohhh I hope she's ok. I don't know what I will do with myself if something happened to her. I need my little blue friend. But what if something does happen to her and she doesn't ma..." "Audrey, you're NOT HELPING" I say raising my voice. "Sorry, I start rambling when I'm scared" she says shaking. We look up and see a doctor come to us.

"Well, Evie is fine. She's just gonna need rest and she won't be able to go to class for at least 2 weeks. The wound should be gone in about a week. She'll be able to walk fine but every so often she'll feel a sharp pain until the 2 weeks are up. You may now go see her." The doctor says.

Audrey and I leave immediately rushing to her room. As we walk in we see Evie lying in the bed with bandages wrapped around her waist area.

"Oh my gosh. Evie are you ok!?" Audrey says pushing me out the way.

"Yeah, I'm just a little sore. But what happened?" she ask. "It was Harry, he stabbed you with his hook." I say walking up to her grabbing her hand. "Ugh, I hate him" Evie says banging on the table next to her. "We're just glad you're ok" I say as a tear rolls down my cheek. Evie grabs me by my collar, lowering me down to kiss me on the cheek. "You're so cute" she says smiling. Audrey lowers down to hug her and Evie whispers "Thanks Audrey."

We hear running in the hallway and then suddenly the door bursts open. I look to see Mal, Ben, and Jay flying in. "Holy Maleficent! Evie you're ok" Mal says giving Evie a big bear hug.

"M, were you crying" Evie asks with a smirk on her face. Mal wipes her face and says in a high pitched voice "Whaaatt, I never cry" "Um, you cried the whole way here" Ben says. "Shutup or I'll make you cry" Mal threatens. Evie laughs and opens her arms wide and says "GROUP HUG!"

We all lower down hugging her as Evie sobs and says "I love you guys."