Chapter 9

As I walk in my room I see Ben has left and Mal is reading.

"Mal I need your help" I say rushing up to her. "If its nothing evil, don't include me" she says while turning a page. "We need to steal my magic mirror back from the museum" I whisper.

Mal looks at me with a smirk then stands up and grabs her purple leather jacket. "Let's go then" she says walking out the door. I squeal happy that she wants to help.

As we're walking outside in the dark night Mal ask me "So why are we stealing your magic mirror anyway?" "Well I want to ask some questions about Carlos and Jane since I know they won't tell me theirselves" I say slowly. "Wow E, you must really love Carlos" Mal catches me off guard which makes me cough. "I never said I love him" I say folding my arms and looking the other way. "Ok then" Mal says sarcastically.

The rest of the walk to the museum is quiet until we approach the door.

"How do we get in now that I don't have my spell book" Mal says frustrated. I reach in my purse and pull out a hair pin and tweezers. "I can try to pick the lock" I say smiling. It takes me about 30 seconds until I finally get the door open.

"Ta da" I say clapping.

We sneak past the security guard upstairs to the villains spot.

"E, your mirror is over here" Mal whisper yells from the other side of the room. I run over to her and see it in a glass vase. Mal lifts up the vase and just as I was about to grab the mirror I hear a voice.

"Evie"

I turn around and frown at the person standing there

"Carlos"

_______________________________________
Sorry this is so short. I have major writers block. Comment if you have any ideas. I will come out with a new chapter as soon as I can.

Love all of you 💙