"No, it's for the overachievers who want to spend less time making the fire and more time drinking around it," he laughed.

I laughed as well, however I don't believe we have alcohol. Unless he got some, I don't think we keep liquor in the house. I don't really want to drink. I don't want to do anything crazy or anything I regret. And Harry is here, so that adds on to not doing anything I regret. I probably will have one or two though, it is a night to have fun and my mom isn't home.

"Did you buy alcohol?" I asked cautiously.

I honestly hope he didn't cause then I wouldn't have a choice to drink or not and I wouldn't have a choice to drink and do something stupid.

"Yes," he answered lowly.

"How? Aren't you under age?" I accused.

That was a stupid question. Obviously he has many people and ways to get alcohol. Have you met him?

"I know people," he shrugged.

I looked at him in suspicion and decided to just sit down.

"Want a drink?" He offered.

"Not really..." I trailed off.

I decided to be honest. I wasn't going to cave in for him and if he tried to convince me I would maybe consider it. But that's only if I can't get him off my back. I don't know how persuasive he can be. Hopefully not very, but then again I might drink one or two.

My though are annoying me. Just drink a beer, Lacy.

"That's your choice," he shrugged as he popped a top on his Bud Light.

"You're a Bud Light drinker?" I asked.

"Yeah," he answered.

"Me too,"

"You want a sip of mine?" He asked.

"Sure,"

A sip wouldn't hurt. I suppose it was better than a whole bottle, obviously. I grabbed his bottle and brought it up to my lips. I took a little more than a sip, more like a swig. I looked back up after tipping my head back and Harry was staring at me with his mouth slightly agape and his eyes in a little bit more wide form. He quickly recovered when I saw him, sadly, he looked good like that.

"Can I have it back now?" He asked.

"I suppose," I passed it to him.

"I always thought girls drank fruity drinks and stuff, you're different Montgomery," he said and I giggled.

"I am very different," I agreed.

"Pass me that stick and the marshmallows," I ordered as I situated myself on the same log as Harry, right beside him.

"I'll take you up on that beer now," I said.

"I didn't even have to pressure you, I'm impressed," he smirked.

He gave me a stick, the marshmallows, and the Bud Light. I thanked him and opened up my drink before taking a large drink and sitting it down next to me. I stuck the marshmallow on the stick and put it over the fire to result in a crispy, golden marshmallow.

"You don't like them burnt?" Harry observed.

"Eh, not really. I'll eat anything, but I prefer them melted in the middle and golden on the outside,"

"Oh, I like mine burnt on one side,"

I laughed at his strangeness. I took another swig of my drink and laughed even more. I'm a light weight, so it only takes me like four or five beers to get me drunk.