PART 16

READER'S POV

Saeyun looks at jimin. Jimin nod means they are fine.

"You two can start the work. (Jimin said)

"Nae! (Eunbin and Eunjin said)

Eunbin and Eunjin goes to the kitchen and started to work. Saeyun saw they were going to the kitchen.

"Excuse me? May i ask a question? (Saeyun said)

"Yes miss (eunbin said)

"Where do you come from? (Saeyun said)

Eunbin look at eunjin sad.

"We are from Busan. We are villagers. Our parents died in an accident while taking our little sister from school but our sister is missing. So my twin sister eunbin and I was looking for a job. We saw a big poster hanging on the board about a job. So we take the job. (Eunjin said)

Saeyun feels really bad about them.

"My parents died when they wanted to fetch me from school. Are they my older sister? It can't be because we were saperated for 15 years (saeyun heart say)

Saeyun just nod and feel sad about their story.

"By the way what do you want to eat for dinner Miss Saeyun? (Eunbin said)

"Oh..just call me saeyun is fine (saeyun smile)

"Master jimin tell us to not letting you work because your still sick (eunjin said)

"Oh..its ok (saeyun said)

"Just listen to them saeyun. Don't be naughty. Then you will hit your head on the fridge again (jimin said while drinking a glass of orange juice)

"Huh..(saeyun sigh)

Eunbin and eunjin just smile.

At the room..

Saeyun was cleaning the bed. While she was cleaning the bed suddenly jimin came in.

"Ah. You scared me (saeyun said)

"Do you have cancers ? (Jimin said)

"No! (Saeyun said)

"Ohh (jimin said)

Jimin lying on the bed when saeyun is cleaning it.

"Get off! You are just like a kid (saeyun said)

"I don't want to (jimin said)

"Huuuhhh (saeyun let out a breathe)

Saeyun continue cleaning the other stuff.

Knock! Knock..

"Come in (jimin said)

"Master.. the dinner is ready (Eunbin said)

"Another minute me and saeyun will come down (jimin said)

"Nae *ok* (eunbin smile and close the door)

After saeyun cleans the room she and jimin went down stairs to eat.

At the kitchen..

Eunjin is washing the dishes and Eunbin is arranging the dishes.

Eunbin saw jimin and saeyun come down and quickly eunbin and eunjin come near them.

Eunjin pull the chair for saeyun. Eunbin is serving the food on the table.

"Enjoy .. ( both eun eun)

Saeyun smile looking at them. She had a feeling that eunbin and eunjin are her older sisters.

Ding dong...

Eunjin look at eunbin. Eunbin give a signal for eunjin to open the door. Eunjin nod and goes to open the door.

"Annyeong * hi*(hyena said)

"Who are you? (Eunjin said)

"Im Jimin's future wife of course (hyena roll her eyes)

Eunjin see in discuss. Hyena just came through like her own house but eunjin grab her wrist.

"Yah! You have to go away (eunjin said)

"Let me go! This is my husband's house. So i can do what ever i want (hyena said)

At the kitchen saeyun, jimin and eunbin can hear a loud noise. So they stand up and see what is happening.

"Whats wrong? (Saeyun shock)

"Theres an alien who came from planet Mars  trash in here (eunjin said)

Jimin heard a loud noise and get angry 😡