PART 15

READER'S POV

In the room...

Saeyun puts the medicine on the table beside the bed and lay down on the bed.

Crekk..

The door was open slowly and it was jimin.

"Hey..i bought food and drink. You must be hungry. Drink this (jimin give a juice to saeyun)

"Pineapple juice? (Saeyun said)

"Yeah (jimin said)

"But i want only plain water (saeyun said)

"Just drink what i gave you (jimin said)

Saeyun just silence.Jimin give some pineapple fruit to saeyun. Saeyun does not chew it she just put it in her mouth.

Jimin smile and give saeyun a bowl of soup.

"You eat this i'll be going down (jimin left)

After he give saeyun the pineapple juice and a bowl of soup he just left saeyun alone.

Then saeyun eyes became blury and she have to close it. Then she sleeps.

1 hour later...

Jimin came in and took of his clothes you can see his abs. Jimin looks at saeyun sleeping peacefully.

Jimin crawl on the bed. Jimin's face is so near to saeyun's face and jimin kiss her cheeks.

"Park saeyun..are you sleepy? (Jimin said like a kid)

Saeyun quite..

Jimin pokes couples of time at saeyun's waist.

"Hmm? She is actually tickles if i do this. Is she dead because drinking my pineapple juice😂 (jimin smile)

Jimin hug saeyun's back and kiss saeyun's shoulder couples of times.

In the morning...

Jimin wakes up and saw saeyun beside him. In this time saeyun is already awaken before jimin.

"Saeyun? (Jimin said)

Saeyun silence..

"Huh? Is she dead? (Jimin panic)

Jimin shake saeyun's body roughly.

"Ahh oppa sorry..i woke up late im so tired sorry.. (saeyun said)

Saeyun fixed her messy hair. Jimin smile and help saeyun fixed her hair.

"Its ok you can rest. I have already bought a maid. They will be here at 1 p.m. so get ready and shower.(jimin said)

Jimin slap saeyun's butt Saeyun make a fist infront of jimin.

Jimin smile. Saeyun took her bathrobe and goes into the showers.

After 30 minutes...

Saeyun get out of shower and saw jimin is sleeping.

"Aih? Jimin is sleeping again? (Saeyun said)

Saeyun ties her hair and sits infront of the mirror. She took off her bathrobe. You can see her white skinny body.

Jimin opens her eyes a little and shock because he saw saeyun without clothes on but only a bra on.

Jimin smirk.

At the living room..

Ding dong..

Saeyun looks at jimin. Jimin nod. So saeyun's opens the door. There are two girls with the same face.

"Hello im Eunbin and im the maid here (Eunmin smile)

"Hello im Eunjin im the maid here too. We are twins (eunjin smile)

"Hi come in (saeyun bow)

Suddenly a feeling that never been feel by saeyun. Not hate feelings but something else.