Jin's words seemed fair enough to Suga. He might think that A was not a bad person but they never really know.

He snorted at Jin, though, as he remembered something. "You tell that to Hoseok, not to me."

  •••|SG|•♥•|JM|•••  

Suga narrowed his eyes as he gazed at the scene in front of him.

He was immediately reminded of the conversation he had with Jin the previous night. Even though they had agreed not to trust A so easily, it's quite obvious that all of them were now fond of the female agent.

"Noona~ Teach us your knowledge. We also want to be as good as you," Taehyung begged Sehee, almost falling to his knees.

Everything went back to normal the next day. And by normal, that meant Taehyung going around messing with other people's lives again.

Sehee laughed as he watched Taehyung pout exaggeratedly. Jimin and Jungkook were also asking her the same favor, but they were calmer compared to the hyperactive Taehyung who looked like he was not far from kissing the ground that Sehee walked on.

"What are you saying? You are already so good! Did you even see yourself when you rescued Jungkook? You were damn good, kid," Sehee praised, but Taehyung just pouted even more at the lack of 'yes' from Sehee.

"I did not see myself because I was not bringing a mirror, noona. Pleeeeeaaaaase teach me your ways. I would need that to win over Jungkook in Tekken and Street Fighter."

Jungkook rolled his eyes. "Tae, that's totally different. Learning how to be good at hand-to-hand combat in real life will not help you win over me at all."

"Oh, but it would, Kookie. IT WOULD!" Taehyung was now standing up and pointing a finger at the younger boy who just raised his eyebrows in amusement. "I can feeeeeel it! I can sense it. I'll win over you if I get to have Sehee-noona's techniques."

Hoseok, who was beside Sehee laughed. "I don't think you can convince him otherwise, Kook. Just let him be."

"Hey..." Jimin finally spoke, sighing loudly as he frowned. He looked put out. "I thought we were here to learn how to tackle down the enemies? Why didn't anyone tell me that this was just for Tekken?"

Upon hearing this, Taehyung turned to Jimin and gave him an accusing glare, looking like he was the most indignant person in the world. "Why are you not on my side, Jiminie? But I understand, don't worry. You are not supportive because you always lose at Tekken and you're so lame at it."

Jimin gasped, looking both shocked and hurt. "That's really mean! Well anyway, can't we just start with this? I don't care if it's for Tekken, I'm interested to learn."

That was it for Suga. He was done watching the scene unfold before him. It was already too much and his scowl was already way too dark to be healthy.

With long strides, he approached the group and grabbed Jimin's wrist. The younger boy had not noticed Suga, so when his wrist was pulled into a grip, he got startled. "W-what the- Hyung! Where are you taking me?"

Suga just continued on dragging the younger boy until they arrived at the terrace of Jin's apartment. The apartment was not that big, but it was chic and beautiful nonetheless, just like how Jin would've preferred it. The view from the terrace was also wonderful, overlooking a mountain and a lake.

Suga closed the sliding glass doors and turned to a confused Jimin.

"Why are you asking for A to teach you hand-to-hand combat? Didn't I already teach you that?" Suga knew his tone was sharp and a bit loud, and well, whiny. But he couldn't help it. He was really annoyed on why Jimin was asking A for lessons on hand-to-hand combat when he could've just asked Suga instead.