TONY'S POV

"I'm going to Taco Bell with the guys, Grant." I whispered. He had his back to me. I put a hand on his shoulder and rubbed down his arm a little. "Bye." I kissed his cheek and went to the shower. I don't know why I still forgave Grant. I don't even know. After a shower, I blow dried my thin hair then straightened it. I put on a pair of short white shorts and a black and gray plaid button up. I put eyeliner and mascara on before leaving.

I sat beside Austin and across from Jeremy at the Taco Bell. Chris and Harland had left after talking and eating, leaving me with Jeremy and Austin.

"So what's going on between you and Ward?" Jeremy asked.

"We're together. Just not as tight as we used to be, I guess. But I don't really want to go be a field agent. I'm gonna stick with you guys for now." I smiled.

"Good. I like it when you're around." Austin smiled.

"Yeah. Its better than hangin' out with these weirdos." Jeremy chuckled.

"I like hanging out with you guys. You're fun." I laughed. "Damn it. I still gotta take you guys somewhere."

"I was thinking Hawaii." Jeremy grinned.

"I can make it work if that's where you wanna go." I shrugged.

"I don't care." Austin shrugged too. "Just preferably don't have Ward come with us."

"We won't. He'll be busy with Phil and the team, probably." I nodded.

"Danielle. I know this might still be a touchy subject, but I'm curious. No one but you knows what went on while you were in that cell." Jeremy started.

"Yeah. I understand. But, Jeremy. I'd rather just... Tell everyone when they're curious than have to repeat it over and over." I crossed my arms tightly against my chest.

TONY'S POV

"Settle down, Tony." Pep rubbed my shoulder.

"I don't like her being away from the Tower, Pepper. Away from me." I added.

"Anthony. You don't think I'm worried to death about her, either?" Pepper's words made me stop in my tracks.

"I don't know what I'm thinking. But I know that she isn't safe away from the Tower, where either one of Avengers, me, or JARVIS can keep an eye on her." I brushed a hand through my hair.

"Tony. It's not your fault she was taken-"

"It is my fault, Pepper! I'm her father! I'm the one who's supposed to be there to protect her! She's my little girl!" I swung my hand across the bar counter, knocking a glass off and shattering it into a billion pieces.

"Great, Anthony. Now I'm going to have to pick it up or else you'll just freak out even more-"

"Stop mumbling, Pepper." I muttered. She ignored me and kept talking to herself as she picked the glass up.

"Tony. You need to calm down. Danielle's doing a lot better than what you think she is." Pepper held my face in her hands after she cleaned my mess up.

"I'm having Happy come up here and watch her." I objected.

"Anthony!" Pepper sighed, letting me go and walking away.

"Then we'll move down to Malibu again." I shrugged. "I miss that place."

"You're going to just piss her off." Pepper sighed, going to the elevator. I grinned, knowing she wouldn't be mad at me later.

"JARVIS? Where Happy?" I asked, walked to the elevator after Pep left.

"In the Malibu home, Mr. Stark. Would you like me to contact him?"

"Na. Let 'em enjoy his mini vacation. Call up Rhodey though. Tell him I'm gonna be flying in for a while later on."

"Should I start up the jet or one of the suits?"

"Which suit to take..." I muttered, tapping my fingers on the wall, just before walking out to the garage. "None. I'm driving. Have the lights green when I get to them, JARVIS."

That all just was awesome in my head. So I was thinking...... What if, by chance, Ward was HYDRA?? Because right at the moment, I'm at a dead end point where I have no idea where to take the rest of this story. And I can't just end it like this. There needs to be a fight or something major........ If you have any ideas PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE kik me at avengers_rock10 or DM me on Instagram at @avengers_4eva . And if you help me and I like your idea, I'll make sure to give you credit on the chapter it starts in and at the end of this book.

And hey.....

If I decide to make a second book, and you want to be able to help or give ideas....

Kik- @avengers_rock10

Instagram- @avengers_4eva | @ultimate_ships_4eva

And sorry for the short chapter!! Love you guys and comment why you think!!

-Kacey<3