I didn't mean it like that!

We ditched the whole going to D.C. thing. I sat in a seat with my iPod, listening to music and looking out the window. Harvey had given me his number so that if I ever needed anything, I could call him. The jet landed on the top of Stark Tower. I carried my bag straight to my room. I laid on the bed and attempted to hold back my tears.

"Danielle? It's me. Can I come in?" Mom asked.

"I don't care." I mumbled. Her and dad walked in.

"What's wrong?" Mom sat on one side of me and dad sat by her.

"So me and Grant were dating. He gets his damn attitude all the time and I try to just let it roll off but I can't do it anymore." I put my hands over my face and cried. "I'm done."

"Don't quiet, Danielle." Mom rubbed my back.

"Since when are you dating him?" Dad asked.

"About a day or two ago. But not anymore." I wiped my eyes.

"You aren't good at this. Go, Tony." Mom looked at him. He sighed and left. "Don't give up, sweetie. If I would've given up on him every time he was drunk, we would've never had you."

"I'm going to sleep, mom. I didn't sleep at all last night." I smiled.

"Good night, baby." She kissed my forehead before leaving. I grabbed a shower, changed into short fuzzy shorts with a loose fitting Victoria's Secret long sleeve that was teal with a hot pink heart in the middle, and brushed my hair as I sat in my bed. There was a knock on the door.

"Danielle? Can we talk?" Grant asked.

"If you don't have an attitude." I put my brush down and walked over to the door. He came in and shut the door behind him. Grant sat in front of me.

"I'm sorry, Danielle. I wasn't trying to have an attitude." He laced our fingers together.

"I hope you know it gets really annoying." I faintly smiled.

"It does." He chuckled and kissed me. I climbed on to his lap, still holding the kiss, and wrapped my arms around his broad shoulders. I had my knees on either side of his legs. I pushed him on his back and giggled. "You have beautiful eyes."

"You have great abs." I giggled. He rolled his eyes and chuckled. I sat up on his waist and put my hands on his shoulders. He kept his hands on my waist.

"You're sooo tiny."

"And you're big." My eyes widened after I said that.

"Really?" He raised his eyebrows.

"I didn't mean it like that!" I put my hands over my mouth and laughed. "You have a dirty mind!"

"You were thinking the same way." He shrugged with a grin.

"Oh my god." I put my face in his chest, while still having my hands over my mouth, and laughed.

"You're also the one who said it." Grant whispered in my ear.

"I meant your muscles!" I playfully slapped his chest. "Ya know, I like guys with muscles and abs and biceps." I put my lips by his ear as I said that.

Guys!! I have another Fan Fiction it's called Unconditionally. Its about Loki and all the good stuff! Please read it! Or at least see if you like it!