Mission Two

"What time is it?" I asked. Everyone was awake and around the hologram table.

"We have a mission. All of us." Phil started.

"Ugh! Don't tell me its Quinn." Skye groaned.

"Yeah. He's in Paris right at the moment. But, I need two people to go in and have eyes inside." Phil looked around the room, stopping at me.

"Me?" My voice squeaked.

"Yes you. You and Fitz." Phil nodded.

"Why me?" Fitz asked.

"Because we need someone who can work with technology, you and Danielle." Phil pulled up a hologram of a huge house. "Danielle? You're going to go in through the main entrance, disguised as a guest to the upcoming party Quinn is having. Find a way to get Fitz inside the house."

"Kay. I can do that." I nodded.

"Once Fitz is inside the house, you both need to find where they're lab is and put the cameras there." Phil looked between me and Fitz. We nodded. "The rest of you will stay here with me until further notice. Good luck. Wheels down in ten."

"It's like one in the morning!" Skye whined.

"In New York. Its around eight in the evening in Paris." Phil chuckled. "Put a dress on but make sure you can move in it, Danielle."

"Kay." I nodded and went to my room with Grant behind me. Once he closed the door, I slipped off my pajamas and looked through my clothes. It's been four days since the fight ended between me and Grant. I could tell he was nervous since he wasn't going to be the one to go with me. "Calm down, agent." I giggled, taking off my bra and putting a strapless one on.

"I'm fine." He chuckled.

"Which dress should I wear?" I asked, holding up two dresses.

"The black one." The black one was a black v-neck with short sleeves and it was short on me. I slipped it on and quickly did my hair and makeup.

"Here. Put this in." Grant handed me what looked like a ear piece.

"What? Why do I have to wear this?" I asked. He sighed and put it on me, then kissed my temple.

"Love you."

"I love you too." I kissed his lips before going out to where Fitz was. "You ready?"

"I guess. Seems how I'm a level FIVE ENGINEER and you aren't even at level one and we're going on a potentially dangerous mission, I'm ready as I'll ever be." He sighed.

"Nothing is going to be dangerous about this mission, Fitz." Phil walked up behind him and patted his shoulder, causing Fitz to jump in surprise.

"Your car is waiting for you guys outside." May said before leaving. I walked with Fitz to the car but Grant held my hand.

"Be careful." He murmured.

"I will." I nodded and got into the driver seat. Fitz kept tapping his thumb on his leg, like he was nervous. "Fitz. There's nothing to worry about."

"Oh come on, Danielle. You're nervous too."

"I am. I'm nervous as hell, Fitz. We're unarmed-"

"Leo Fitz never travels unarmed." Fitz waved a gun around.

"You don't know how to use it, do you?" I raised an eyebrow. His smile faded and he put it down. "Just keep it with you in case you need it."

"What about you?" He asked.

"I'll be fine. I have my natural weapons." I replied.

"And what would those be?" Fitz raised his eyebrows.

"My charms, good looks, and the ability to kick someone's ass." I laughed. He did too. "What kind of accent do you have?"

"Scottish." He chuckled. We talked for a while until we came to the house where Quinn was. I put my sunglasses on and got out. I walked into the house and stopped just inside of the hallway. I turned the ear piece on and tapped it, waiting for someone to say something.

"Danielle? Are you inside?" Phil asked first.

"Yes." I nodded. "Now what the hell am I supposed to do?"

"Okay. You should be safe to go down the hallway." Grant said.

"Should be." I snorted. "So just follow where everyone else is going?"

"Yeah." Phil said. Okay. I followed the few people down the hallway. "You do know what Quinn looks like, right?"

"Uhhh. Yeah. No." I sighed.

"Black hair, blue eyes." Grant chuckled.

"Well. That eliminates almost no one." I muttered. Then stopped in my tracks. "Oh shit. I see him." I started casually walking again. His eyes were on me. I pretended to smile and talk to the random guests. "He's looking at me." I said through a smile. "What do I do?! What do I do?!" I asked when I had my back to Quinn.

"Get Fitz inside the house first." Phil ordered.

"Got it." I nodded and turned to see Quinn. "Oh! I'm so sorry! I wasn't watching where I was going."

"It's perfectly fine. I don't think I've ever seen you here. What's your name?" He asked.

"Destiny Straton." Phil said.

"Destiny Straton." I smiled and shook Quinn's hand.

"Oh-" A man interrupted Quinn. While they talked, I walked around the house. I found a window and opened it.

"Danielle! Where the hell are you?" Fitz asked.

"At the west side of the house. The window'll be open." I replied before leaving the room. A hand found mine. I looked to see Quinn.

"Where did you go?" He asked.

"This is a really gorgeous place, Mr. Quinn." I smiled.

"Would you like to dance?" He gestured to the other people who were dancing.

"I guess." I took his hand. His other hand went to my lower back, tightly and forcefully. He put his lips by my ear.

"I know you're Danielle Stark." He whispered in the ear that had the ear piece.

"How do you know?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Oh honey. Everyone knows your gorgeous face." Quinn chuckled. "I've taken an interest in you, Danielle. What you do, what your father does. I'm willing to make you an offer."

"I've got it. I've got the cameras up." Fitz said.

"Leave right away. Both of you." Phil whispered.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Quinn. I'm afraid I can't take any offers or anything right at the moment. I need to go." I started to leave but he pulled me right back into his gripping arms.

"And I'm afraid you won't be doing that." He nodded for his guards to come towards us.

"Do not try to fight them, Daniele. Don't." Grant said.

"See what he wants." Phil added. Quinn took the earpiece out of my ear.

"I'm so sorry, Agent Coulson, for your loss." He threw it to the ground after saying that and stepped on it. "Take her downstairs."

"Come on, princess." One of the men cuffed my hands behind my back. As we passed a window, I saw Fitz waiting for me. I stepped my heel on the toe of one of the man's feet and head butted the other one. I somehow got my hands in front of me and ran out the door.

"Go, Fitz!" I yelled as a man grabbed my waist. I saw Fitz grab the gun. "No! You'll shoot me! Just go!" He hesitated before leaving in the car. Something hit the back of my head, making me fall unconscious.

OMG guys!!! The next few chapters will be kind of ruff on Danielle and may get a little gruesome!! Just to warn you!!! Thank you all for reading!!