Rose Hill, Tennessee

"Come on bud! I can't fix you in the middle of no where. Damn it." I put my iPad down and put my feet in the dash. I hated the dark and the darkened windows creeped me out.

"What's wrong?" Grant asked.

"I'm not a fan of the dark." I mumbled. "Plus JARVIS is broke on my iPad and we have no idea where we are."

"We'll be okay." Grant smiled. I looked back to see Austin just looking sad.

"Here." I handed Grant my earbuds and iPod. I played a random song. "I'll be back in a moment. I just need to talk to him." I climbed between the front seats, to the back. I sat in the floor next to Austin's head. "I'm sorry, Austin. I didn't think you liked me."

"You made it pretty clear that you were into me. Of course I'm interested in you, Danielle. You're beautiful, smart, funny, and unique. I like that. What kind of a guy doesn't?" He asked. "Just drop it, Danielle."

"Austin. I'm trying to not feel like a player. I'm sorry. Its hard for me to say that but I really am." Tears were coming to my eyes. He rolled his eyes and turned his music up. I climbed back into the passenger seat. Grant handed me my iPod. He held my hand as he drove. After a few hours of driving and making it no where, Melinda pulled over. I got out and stretched. We all walked to Melinda.

"We're making it no where. Ideas would be great by now." Melinda looked around the group. I crossed my arms to keep warm since it was snowing. No one said anything. "Danielle? Do you have any ideas?"

"I need connection to JARVIS for all my ideas." I sighed. "And if I knew where we were, maybe then I could see what I could do." Something popped into my head. "I might have something in my bag." I sprinted to the back of the SUV. I sat in the trunk, everyone crowded around me. I dug around in my bags. I had a tool kit and my chargers. "Is this one of dad's SUV or is it SHIELDS?"

"Stark's." Melinda replied.

"Then I might be able to help." I got out of the trunk and looked under the car. There's always a suit under at least one of dad's cars. I slid under the SUV with my tool box. I unscrewed the suit from the bottom of the SUV and stood up. The suit was folded into a box. "Back up, guys." They all took a few steps back. I pressed one of the buttons. The suit lit blue but then it faded. "Hell." I mumbled. It took me about two hours of working on the suit in the cold but I finally got JARVIS to work. Everyone except for Melinda and Grant were asleep. The sun was up but it was cold.

"Ms. Danielle? I'm afraid I can't connect to the Stark Tower." JARVIS announced.

"What?! Why?!" I yelled it. It was around seven in the morning and I was freezing.

"The distance is far too great for connection." JARVIS replied.

"Can you tell me where we are?" I rubbed between my eyes.

"Rose Hill, Tennessee."

"Doesn't dad know a guy from Rose Hill?" I asked him.

"Yes. Harvey Smith. He lives about two miles south of your location." JARVIS said.

"Thanks buddy. Don't malfunction. I'm gonna need you later." I shut the suit and picked it up. "I'll go into town. Dad knows someone who lives here. Harvey helped dad a few months after New York was attacked."

"Take her, Grant." Melinda ordered. "I'll stay here. We don't need anyone taking notice to our large group."

"Come on." Grant got into the SUV.

_______________________________

I have no clue what Harvey from Iron Man 3's last name is! Whoops. So I made up one! Harvey Smith. Just picture how Harvey would look! He looked so cute when he was little! *Said that in an old grandma's voice* Lol. Thank you guys so much!! Over 500 reads! I never really thought that any of my stories would ever be that big. But thank you so much!