LA!!!

He kissed me again. "Your a distraction." I patted his leg and walked to my computer. "I have work to do...... and you're distracting me." I balled up a piece of paper and threw it at him.

"I'm distracting you?" He chuckled.

"Yes. You are pretty and you're attractive. Therefore, you are a distraction." I spun around in my rolly chair.

"I'm pretty?" He raised his eyebrows. I rolled my chair over to him.

"Yes." I kissed his cheek. I sat back in my chair, making it roll backwards. "JARVIS? Where is the location of Mr. Stark?"

"On the top level along with Mrs. Potts and the rest of the Avengers." JARVIS replied.

"Kay. Thanks bud." I patted my computer mouse.

"Mr. Stark would like you to see him actually." JARVIS said.

"Come on, Austin." I sighed and walked to the elevator.

"This'll be fun. To tell our dad's that we're together." Austin chuckled.

"My dad would get a stroke." I laughed as the doors opened. "What's up dad?"

"Something's up Stern's ass. We have to go to the courthouse. Fury's gonna be there. Prepare for the worst." Dad sighed.

"Damn it. Okay. I'll be ready in a few minutes." I walked to my room. I changed into a pair of short jean shorts and a loose fitting gray shirt that hung over my shoulders. I straightened my blonde hair and put on eyeliner and mascara. I put on lip gloss as I threw my purse over my shoulder and walked out to the living room. Everyone was going; the Avengers, the kids, and the SHIELD agents. Damn. Dad and I purposefully got there late. I out on my sunglasses before going into the building. All of fucking NYC was there! I picked Jade out of the crowd and laughed. She was sitting by Austin. He winked. I smiled and waved. I sat by dad in the front row thing. Stern started talking. I turned to dad. "You'd think he'd be out of office and into a grave." I whispered. Dad chuckled.

"Ms. Danielle!" Stern snapped.

"Yes my lady?" I grinned.

"Cool it, Danielle." Mom whispered. I sighed. I listened to Stern rant but didn't pay attention. I walked over to Austin because I really didn't feel the need to listen.

"You're going to get yourself in trouble, Danielle." He chuckled. I sat behind him. He sat by his dad.

"Hey Mr. Rogers." I smiled. He faintly smiled and nodded. I texted mom and told her I was walking home. "Austin? Come here for a minute." We walked outside of the courthouse. "Do you wanna walk home with me?"

"Of course." He laced our fingers together as we started walking. "Does your dad know?"

"Nope. What about your's?" I asked.

"He suspects something." Austin sighed.

"But who cares what they think? If we like each other than we should be together." I smiled. We walked and talked until we made it to the Tower. Jade was in the garage.

"Hey bitch." She hugged me.

"Hey ho." I giggled.

"Where's hot SHIELD agent guy?" She asked.

"Right here." Grant walked out of the elevator.

"Hey Grant." I smiled. We were still friends, just not close.

"Hey." He nodded.

"So is he free?" Jade whispered.

"Yes." I laughed.

"How ya doin?" She brushed a hand through her hair.

"Pretty good." Grant nodded and walked to me. "Danielle? Coulson wants you in the upstairs living room. He said he only wants you."

"Okay. Jade? Meet Austin. Austin meet Jade." I pushed Austin to Jade and walked to the elevator with Grant. "Grant? Would you consider us friends still?"

"Yeah." He nodded.

"Good." I hugged him. The doors opened and we walked out to the living room. "Whatcha need Phil?"

"Director Fury has ordered all of the beginner Avengers to go to one of your places in Los Angeles." He said.

"Okay." I nodded.

"Be careful, though. You guys leave once the Avengers get here." He smiled before leaving.
Austin and the other kids came out of the elevator.

"Guys? Guess who's going to LA?" I asked.

"Give up." Jeremy shrugged.

"We are!" I laughed. "We're leaving once out parents get here so let's get ready and be ready to leave because I have some amazing friends in LA." I skipped to my room. I packed a bunch of clothes and changed. I put on skinny jeans and a loose fitting teal long sleeve.