Damn

I came to when my cheek erupted in pain. I winced and opened my eyes. I was tied to a chair in the corner of a room. Quinn was sitting in a chair in front of me.

"Look who's awake." He chuckled darkly.

"Listen. I don't know what you want from me but-" I stopped when he held a knife to my throat.

"Don't. Don't try talking out of this." Quinn shook his head.

"I want you to make one of those Iron Man suits for me." Hammer walked into the room.

"Ugh. I knew I smelled ugly." I muttered. Quinn ran the blade, slowly and painfully, over my cheek.

"Oh come on, Quinn. Don't be to harsh on her. We need her to make the suits." Hammer chuckled.

"I'd never make one for you." I hissed, feeling the blood drip down my cheek.

"Well. I think you might change that." Quinn put another cut just above my collarbone and above my right breast. I refused to cry in front of them so I held the tears back.

"Never." I said through a locked jaw. His fist connected with my eye.

AUSTIN'S POV

"Hey Chris? Where's our parents?" I asked. Dad, Thor, Banner, Stark, Natasha, and Barton were all gone.

"I don't know." Chris shrugged.

"Guys." Jeremy appeared in the doorway of the hallway. He was breathing heavily, sweat gleamed on his forehead. "Its Danielle."

"What about her?" I asked.

"Come on." He motioned for us to follow him. We were in the SHIELD base in New York. I sprinted down the hallway with Chris and Harland behind me and Jeremy. We broke into the conference room. Pepper was in tears and Stark was rubbed her shoulder.

"What's going on?" I asked, having trouble catching my breath. Agent Coulson, Ward, May, Fitz, and Jemma all were in the room with everyone. Except for Danielle. "Where's Danielle?"

"As of now, we have no idea." Fury sighed. "Coulson."

"She and Fitz were on an expectably easy mission in Paris. Fitz made it but Danielle didn't." Coulson's voice was no more than a whisper.

"Fitz? What happened?" Jeremy asked.

"Everything was going perfectly before Quinn found out. She made it outside and told me to go. I didn't want to but she made me and then they got her." Fitz looked at the ground.

"So what are we going to do?" I asked. "We can't jut sit around here."

"He's right, Fury." Stark stood up. He agreed with me. That was surprising. He hated my guts. "I'm going to find her. With or without your help."

"Mr. Stark. I'm afraid that we don't have any idea where she is. She could be anywhere by now. Quinn knows we're on to him." Fury shook his head.

"Then I'll find her myself." Stark shrugged.

"I'll help." I nodded. He looked confused.

"Me too." Ward agreed.

"And me." Slowly, everyone agreed.

"Any ideas?" I asked.

"We're all splitting up into six different teams. I'm going off by myself. We'll search every single house in Paris if we have to to find Danielle." Natasha said. We all agreed and went to get ready.

DANIELLE'S POV

I was currently on the cold, cement floor. They had untied me and tossed me around a bit, bruising and cutting me. I just stayed on my side but with my shoulders against the ground, trying to regulate my breathing and stop crying. I didn't know how long I had been wherever..... I noticed a window to my right. It was dark. The room was freezing and very dark. I couldn't see a thing. I tried to moved towards the window but felt a sudden burning sensation in my thigh. I felt blood ooze out out of my leg. I very slowly and cautiously stood up, holding to the chair for support. Hammer walked back in.

"How about you work with us now?" He asked.

"I will never help you." I shook my head. "You can try to break me, but I will never betray what my father told me."

"Well then, I guess we'll just have to deal with that." Three men walked in behind him.