Interrogation trial 2

When we got to the base, Agent Strong was already waiting for me in the room. Phil sat on one side of me and Grant sat on the other side. I held Grant's hand a little tight, under the table.

"Sorry if I hurt your hand." I looked up at him.

"I'll be fine." He mouthed the words. The two way glass was behind Strong, who sat across from us.

"We're going to try a different exercise today, Danielle." Strong smiled. I just nodded. "Were moving to a different room down the hall. Follow me." We all walked down a few hallways and into another room. Phil stood by the door this time and Grant stood by me, holding my hand. Strong had me lay down on a couch type thing. "Close your eyes, and think of when you were first kidnapped. I'm going to count to five. One, two, three, four, five."

AGENT WARD'S POV

"What are you doing?" I asked Agent Strong.

"It's not technically hypnosis, but its sort of like it. She's going to be able to see, feel, and hear everything that happened the day she was taken." Strong whispered. "Danielle? Do you feel someone grabbing you?" Strong asked as Danielle jumped.

"Yes." Dani's voice was shaky. I could see her eyes move frantically behind her eyelids.

"Who is it? Can you describe the person to me?" Strong motioned for someone to come in. Fury and a sketch artist walked in.

"The man- he's huge." Danielle was squeezing my hand.

"What kind of hair does he have, Danielle? What does he look like?" Strong asked.

"No..... No! Stop!" She started yelling.

"That's enough." I looked up at Strong. She looked to Fury. He shook his head.

"What's going on, Danielle?" Strong asked.

"He's- he's-" She cut off as she started trembling with fear. My hand was now hurting, she was squeezing me that much.

"Fury. That's enough." Coulson walked to us.

"She's fine, Agent Coulson." Fury shook his head. Danielle screamed as if she was being hurt. Stark busted through the door with Pepper behind him.

"That's enough Fury! She's clearly seeing something she doesn't want to!" He yelled.

"It's all a part of her mind." Fury put his hands behind his back.

"Stop!" Danielle whimpered. "Please. Don't touch me." Stark tried to get to his daughter but another agent came in to hold him back. Even if I was orders to hood back Stark, I wouldn't've. If the same thing was going on with my daughter, I would want to be by her.

"Fury!" Stark shouted. "Stop it now!" Danielle let out a blood curdling scream that I'm pretty sure everyone in the base could hear. Suddenly, an Iron Man suit broke through the roof, connecting to Stark's body. He held his hands to Fury. "I said cut it out."

"Agent Strong." Fury kept his eyes on Stark. Pepper was in tears. "Put the suit up, Stark." Stark stepped out of the suit. It took itself apart and disappeared.

"Danielle? When I count to five, you will open your eyes. One, two, three, four, five." When Strong was done counting, Danielle's terrified eyes flew open. She sat up, gasping for air.

"Danielle?" I murmured. She looked at me, tears welling in her blue eyes. Dani put her face in my chest as she cried.

"She was crying and screaming like that for a week, Tony." Pepper busted out in tears. Stark pulled her into his arms, rubbed her back. Danielle was whimpering and crying.

"Shhhhh, honey. It's okay." I kissed the top of her head. Phil walked out of the room with Fury and the other agents.