Thank you so much

I was currently waiting for Rogers. I know we weren't friends or even close but if it wasn't for him, I would've died. I was sitting in my computer chair again, with one leg under my, my boot leg, and my good leg was pulled to my chest. A message caught my eye on Facebook. It was from Orlando freakin Bloom!! It read 'I hope you feel better. I'm a huge fan of your work in mechanical... stuff. Anyways just hope you feel better.' Holy damn! I almost had a heart attack!! I replied with 'Thank you, Orlando. I am, like, a huge freakin fan of your's! Thank you!' I clicked on his Facebook page, then went to Instagram when the door opened. I put my phone down to see Mr. Rogers close the door. I jumped up and quickly limped over to him, embracing him in a tight, or as tight as I could, hug. "Thank you. So much." I whispered. He hugged me tighter and it hurt but I didn't care.

"Its so good to see you actually conscious." He smiled.

"Thank you, Steve." I cross my arms with a smile.

"Anytime, Danielle." Cap shrugged.

"How did you find me?" I asked, sitting on the edge of my bed.

"Everyone split up. Me and Austin just found the house." He shrugged again.

"How bad was I? When you found me?" I asked.

"Oh god." He took a deep breath. "You were horrible. Blood was coming from everywhere. Cuts covered what skin was showing. You were shot just before I got there. You lost almost more than half your blood. Your skin was pale white and you were freezing. Your eyes were just at a haze, like you weren't even you. I'm pretty sure you didn't even know who I was."

"I don't even remember you coming to get me." I sighed. "But thank you, Captain."

"I was my pleasure. Do you know who took you other than Quinn?" He asked.

"No. I can't remember any of it." I shook my head. "How long was I gone?"

"Just about a week or two." He replied.

"Damn." I muttered. A yawn escaped from me.

"Well get some rest, Danielle." Steve hugged me before leaving. I looked down at my leg. The boot was really annoying.

"Ms. Danielle? Jade is on her way up, along with Agent Ward." JARVIS said.

"Kay." I nodded just as the door opened and Jade hugged me too tight. I winced.

"Cool it, Jade." Grant put a hand on her shoulder. Jade let me go but held both of my hands. "She's still sore."

"I'm so so so sorry, Danielle! Are you okay?" She asked, brushing a piece of my hair back out of my eyes. She gasped at the sight of the cuts and some scars, and she took a step back. I looked at my hands.

"Way to make her feel good about them." Grant muttered.

"No. I'm fine." I walked to my bed and sat down. Grant leaned against my door while Jade sat by me.

"Are you okay?" She repeated.

"You could say that." I shrugged.

"What happened? Who took you? Who the fuck did that to you?!" I couldn't answer any of her questions. My voice wouldn't work. As I started getting glimpses of the unknown men hitting and stabbing me, I started to breath heavily.

"Its time for you to go, Jade." Grant was suddenly by me. "Take a deep breath, Dani."

"I-I-I-I-I can't." I choked out.

"Get Simmons, JARVIS." Grant ordered. He pulled me into his lap while Jade had a horror struck look on her.

"Don't, JARVIS." I panted. "I'm fine."

"Then breath." He rubbed my back.

"Its still a touchy subject, Jade. Its hard for me to talk about it." I looked up at her.

"I love you, boo." She hugged me. I hugged her tightly as I began to cry.