"I'm going to spank you for pretending to leave me because we both know you would never have made it to the front door." Jin said while rubbing Jungkook's ass.

"True." Jungkook smiled lustful and felt Jin's hand connect to his ass. It gave out a firm sound but Jungkook's moans was the only thing Jin listened to. He hit again and Jungkook felt butterflies in his stomach. He didn't know why but he loved when Jin spanked him. With his previous partners, he had never done such thing or even thought about it but when Jin asked if he wanted to try, he had said yes. Now sometimes when he was pleasing himself alone, just the thought of it nearly made him come. He loved it. Jin rubbed Jungkook's ass and hit again, earning him yet another moan. He hit a few times more before letting Jungkook off his lap. He told Jungkook to keep still on the floor while he stripped himself down. Jungkook watched with big eyes and thought about Jin's big member inside of him and he felt his stomach tighten. Jin put a condom on and lube while Jungkook  watched his lips part so he could moan. Afterwards he made Jungkook stand up with his back to Jin. He let a finger slide inside and Jungkook moaned out. Two fingers came in afterwards and Jungkook leaned back into Jin's touch.

"Moan for me baby." Jin's sensual voice sounded into Jungkook's ear. "Tell me you want me." Jin demanded as his fingers kept moving inside Jungkook.

"I want you." Jungkook moaned. "I want you so badly." He added earning a kiss on his neck from Jin before he stopped. Jin told Jungkook to stay again and Jin positioned himself on the bed so his upper body was supported by pillows.

"Okay. Hop on." Jin said and Jungkook couldn't help but smile. He crawled on the bed and positioned himself on top of Jin's member. He moaned as it slowly filled him up. He had closed eyes and waited until he was adjusted, with Jin's hands on his thighs. Then slowly he raised himself up and let himself go down again. He had never felt a member filling him up the way Jin's did. Jin was just something else.
Jungkook moved slow at first but slowly started to speed up. Jin's moans was the only thing Jungkook heard and he knew Jin felt the same about Jungkook's moans. Jin's hands had a firm grip on Jungkook's thighs.

"Look at me." Jin demanded and Jungkook opened his eyes. He looked at Jin and it made it all even more sensual. Usually Jungkook focused on the feeling but a few times Jin asked him to look at him and Jungkook always found Jin looked the sexiest while they were doing it. They moaned each other's names as their eyes were locked and Jungkook moved up and down. Jungkook felt everything inside him shake and he had to break the eye contact. He closed his eyes and moved even faster. He was so close now and he felt Jin's hand on his member making him even closer.

"Jin, I'm going to come." Jungkook moaned and Jin just got to grab some tissue and put it infront of Jungkook's member before Jungkook came. Jin followed right after into the condom. They took a minute to come down before Jungkook got off Jin and threw the condom out while Jin threw the tissues out. Jungkook rested his head on Jin's chest, hearing his heart beat.

"Can I ask you something?" Jin asked after some time and sounded nervous for whatever reason.

"Sure." Jungkook said and turned his head to look at him.

"Why are you doing this? Having sex with me I mean. I know why I am but why are you?" Jin asked and Jungkook bit his lip. He couldn't just tell him that he liked him.

"Because..it's nice." Jungkook said and Jin frowned.

"Is that all?"

"Yup." Jungkook said. Jin smiled quickly before his lips turned into his normal look.

"Let me tell you why I'm doing this." Jin said and Jungkook listened. "I'm doing this because I hope one day you'll realize, that I in fact like you. A whole lot, and want to be your boyfriend. Someone you come over to just to talk and cuddle. Where we don't always end up naked together. I mean sometimes but maybe not every time." Jin said and a smile had crept up to Jungkook's lips. He could hardly believe what he was hearing.

"Do you mean all of that?" Jungkook asked and did so they were lying face to face.

"Of course I do." Jin said and put a hand on Jungkook's naked waist.

"I want the same thing." Jungkook smiled.

"Do you wanna be my boyfriend?" Jin asked with a smile.

"Yes, more than anything." Jungkook said and brought their lips together. Both smiling when they pulled away. They cuddled close and for the first time fell asleep in the same bed, Jungkook being happier than he thought he would ever be together with Jin. He knew it was going to be tough, as it still wasn't completely legal but he didn't care as long as he had Jin as his boyfriend. And he would have him as his boyfriend in many years to come.