Chapter 55: 6 months later you still love me

A/n: I'm back guys sorry! Who's ready for more ;3

*6 months later* LAURENS POV:

I lit a cigarette as I passed by Franklin High I blankly stared at the front door this is where my life started with her.. Sure it's been 6 months and I haven't seen my daughter or her since but I still can't let go... Her bow hangs on the last picture I have of me and her I took a long drag and wiped my face "you know smokings bad for you" I heard from the distance I turned around it was CeCe "Yeah and your still annoying" she sighed "Why do you always have a blank look on your face lauren." "I lost everything and you still get to see them so fuck off" "It's not my fault lauren but you're slowly killing yourself!" I shrugged and flicked the cigarette but to the side of the fence "why do you stalk me CeCe? To rub My past into my face?" She handed me a picture in the picture was a little girl my little girl. "Ce-" "don't mention it. She's just like you lauren she loves music.." I smiled "Camila read your note. She looked at pictures and watched videos she faintly remembers you lauren if anyone can repair you twos relationship it's yo-" "just stop CeCe JUST FUCKING STOP." The anger rose after 6 months after everything that has happened she finally decides to say something "stay away from me. I'm not going to go in. An ruin her li-" "you two are still married she still has your pictures up and she still wears that ring. Even though she can't remember everything she still fucking loves you. She always has lauren she always will." CeCe walked away just as it began to rain I stood there in the pouring rain with my daughters picture in my hand what did all this mean.. Why now..?

A/N: It's been a long time since I wrote....I hope this is good.. Yes no maybe? Can WE GET MORE CAMREN BEFORE MORE DRAMA. xx tell me your thoughts xx