Chapter 51: Move

Laurens pov:

I heard someone scream my name so I ran up the stairs to my apartment when I seen Camila bleeding "Oh my god" I ran over to her "Camz baby you have to calm down and breathe" she was crying and started to hyperventilate Rylie was calling 911 "L-Lo I'm sorry I believed all of those kids I-I know you wouldn't cheat on me I-I-I I don't wanna loose o-our baby girl" I teared up "Baby we won't loose her okay? RYLIE WHERE THE HELL ARE THEY?" Rylie ran over "They are 5 minutes away" I Felt Camila grab my arm and scream "LAUREN I THINK HER WATER BROKE" I looked at the floor "Holy shit.. get me Warm water a towel and a blanket" Rylie ran off and I took Camila's shorts and panties off blood was all over her i didnt know what I was doing but our daughter was coming and Camz was bleeding on the floor Rylie ran back with the things I needed I quickly wiped off Camila as Rylie grabbed Camila's hand "OW OW OW OW OW" I looked down at the blood on me and at Camila's Vagina and all I seen was a head "CAMZ I SEE HER HEAD PUSH BABY" Camila pushed as hard as she could "OW LAUR THIS HURTS!" I started seeing more of her head so I gently started pulling on her head "baby push!" "OW"

*15 minutes later*

The paramedics made it after I had our daughter out now I'm sitting in this damn hospital because they won't. Let me see my babies I sat there with my head in my hands "Coa-" "UGH WHAT." I looked up and saw my whole team standing there "We know your going through a lot... We love you" I smiled but my smile quickly faded when nurses ran into my wife's room I heard screaming and medical terms I took off running only to be stopped by two male nurses "WHATS GOING ON IN THERE CAMILA CAMILA BABY HELLO GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY WAY THATS MY BABY IN THERE"
-----------------------------------------
Comment, vote, :) hehe -Kayla