Chapter 63: save me pt 2

Lauren's pov:
I watched as Lexie and Emma held on to each other.. It reminded me of the day I was shot in the cafeteria back in high school. I grabbed Camila's hand and smiled at her, she gently squeezed my hand and kissed my cheek. "I love you Lauren Michelle Jauregui." She whispered in my ear sending chills down my spine, "I love you too, Karla Camila Jauregui" she giggled a little bit when she heard the girls clear their throats. I looked up at Emma and Lexie "oh yeah uh anyway! Emma, my wife Camila and I want you to move in with us. You might be on the couch for a while until we find a house or another apartment but it will be much saf-" "Will I still be able to see Lexie when ever I want?" Emma cut me off, "You are almost 18 Emma, Lauren and I won't control you, but we will have rules." Camila smiled at the younger version of us. Emma looked down at Lexie as if she was looking for an answer in the smaller girl, just like I used to and still do to Camila. All it took was Lexie to nod her head for Emma to say "Alright, fine." Isabelle started clapping, Emma picked her up and kissed her forehead "You like that?" I watched Emma interact with my daughter, "Looks like we will be spending a lot of time together kiddo!" Emma started peppering kisses all over Isabella's face, and that's when I knew we made the right choice.
----------------------------------------------
A/n: I hope you guys Are still liking this fic! Tell me if you are! Tell me if you aren't! Maybe suggest some stuff?¿