Chapter 47: Dinner

Laurens Pov:

I was in a black shirt with a green skirt and heels on Camila was in a pink skirt with a white shirt over it and some heels (Their Boston mall tour outfits)
Dinah was holding CeCe's hand waiting for CeCe's parents "So what's this all for?" Dinah looked at me "I've never met her parents." I laughed "Wait really?" She nodded "Lauren." Great CeCe's parents hate me I rolled my eyes "Um mom dad this is my girlfriend Dinah" they hugged Dinah *45 minutes later* I sat there pushing my food around while everyone laughed it up "Lauren you are still the same little shit our princess decided to date years ago" Camila finally had it with them talking shit about me "LOOK GET THE HELL OVER IT ME AND LAUREN ARE MARRIED NOT CECE AND LAUREN LEAVE MY WIFE ALONE!! SORRY DINAH BUT ME AND LAUREN ARE LEAVING" Camila stood up "WAIT before you guys leave!" Dinah got up and got down on one knee "Cece I-I love you and we've been together for almost two years and I can see myself with you for the rest of my life Cece Frey will you marry me?" I smiled and held Camila by the waist I remembered the day I proposed "I love you" I whispered into Camila's ear "Yes! I WILL MARRY YOU!" Dinah slid the ring on CeCe's finger and kissed her infront of everyone "I HAVE A CONFESSION." I looked at Mrs,Frey "I wanted Cece to marry Lauren." Camila busted out laughing Dinah was confused and Cece glared at her mom "WOAH. Hold the fuck up you two made my life hell when I was with Cece." Her mom shrugged "So? You treated Cece right." I laughed "So does Dinah so get the hell over it. I'm married to my baby right here" I pointed to Camila "And that's how it is staying. See yah guys at home." I grabbed my purse and Camila's hand and we walked out. That woman went bat shit crazy.
---------------------------/----------------
Comment and vote!