Chapter 27: Im in Whos group?

Laurens pov:

Why is ally with my girlfriend well I think me and Camila are still together.. I don't know because she won't talk to me I walked over to Camila "Ba-" "GET THE HELL AWAY FROM ME LAUREN" I was confused about this whole thing why was Camila mad at me I looked for her every chance I got now Its PE time.. Lucy isn't here because she's in Italy with Veronica ugh I'm here alone oh great Ally, Cece, and Camila all in one class Fml "OKAY GIRLS I PUT YOU INTO GROUPS OF 5 TO PLAY A GAME OF BASKETBALL LISTEN FOR YOUR NAME Group #1 ALLYSON HERNANDEZ, CAMILA CABELLO , DINAH JANE HANSEN, NORMANI HAMILTON AND LAUREN JAUREGUI! GROUP #2 JENNEL GARCIA, CECE FREY, DEMI LOVATO, SUMMER ANDERSON, SANDRA TORRES" I groaned Really? Really! I walked over to Camila "Ca-" "I have nothing to say to you Lauren nothing but I trusted you" Camila pushed past me and Dinah I'm taking a wild guess "Dawg you is messed up she really cared about you" she pushed past me and Ally and Normani stood there "Dont even Lauren your apologizes don't mean shit anymore damn I don't even know the girl and still I'm on her side" Normani shook her head and grabbed ally's arm "come on the other two are waiting" "Lauren stop playing with nice girls hearts" with that ally left too ugh why do my ex girlfriends do this too me! "Hmm sucks for you that's what you get for being nice girls you should have just stayed with me" Cece smirked and kissed my cheek I glared at her "GROUP 1 AND 2 GET ON THE COURT LETS GO! FREY YOU GAURD CABELLO LOVATO YOU GAURD HANSEN GARCIA YOU GAURD HERNANDEZ TORRES GAURD HAMILTON AND ANDERSON GAURD JAUREGUI!"

With that coach blew her whistle this is going to be the longest hour of my life

---------------------------------------------
Cece! Guarding Camila in a physical contact sport! OMFG NO! Loll I love writing. Comment, vote, inbox me, and follow me on Instagram and twitter @_JaureguiArmy! ~Kayla