Chapter 12: They found him

Lauren's pov:
I heard everything The conversation between my mom and Camila... my mom accepted me no doubt I was grateful for that I can hear Camila crying but I can't open my eyes I just want to love her better than who ever that asshole was at school...

She was my baby girl I was supposed to protect her ever since freshman year I should have protected her I heard my mom "Lauren if you hear us open your eyes" I felt tears on my hand

"Camila Sweetie maybe it's for the best if you just go home right now..." "NO! I can't this is my fault shes here okay I can't leave her... She didn't leave me when he came I'm not leaving her now" Camila did love me I wanted to open my eyes so bad but I couldn't

Camila's pov:
Laurens mom wanted me to leave the nerve! She almost died for me oh god what if she dies I just wanted answers I opened up to Lauren's mom.. About everything.. About that night.. About me loving Lauren "Did they find him??" Her mom nodded "Yeah.. Camila you have blood on you is there anyone who can bring you some clothes?"

I shrugged "Mitchell i guess..." She raised a eyebrow "What about your parents?" I laughed "Yeah no I'm not calling them for anything." "Who do you stay with Camila?" "Mitchell.... My History teacher don't worry he's gay he took me in after the um.. After my dad hit me and I broke two ribs.."

She teared up "You were abused?" I nodded "Since I was 12 when I fell for Lauren it was the day she told off a football player for knocking my books out of my hands.. Then after that.. She was the one bullying me but I didn't care because I love her"

I wiped my eyes "Im sorry I just yeah ill call Mitchell to bring me clothes" she hugged me "Don't worry I'm here for you and so is Lauren" I nodded and walked out and called Mitchell I can't believe I opened up to someone for once.
------------------------------------------
Woah didnt see that coming did you?
Comment, vote, follow me <3 ~ Kayla