19. November

arabella's mom is a retarded cripple who used to be an ex crack head no wonder her daughter turned out so slutty.

Arabella was surrounded by the judgemental stares of students, whispers, and vulgar profanity directed towards her.

Still, no muscle on her face twitched. She kept the same smirk across her lips that she always had along with the signature ominous look in her eyes.

"Shut off the monitor!" One of the student's on stage shouted in a frantic frenzy as the teacher who rushed on stage tried his best to cover the monitor by flailing his arms on the screen.

Arabella slightly turned to her right in her seat and found Abel looking directly at her. An emotionless and straight look on his face that basically told Arabella everything she needed to know. She turned away from Abel and back to the screen on the auditoriums stage.

There she was plastered on display again for the whole Junior class to see but it was only her. The guys? Their faces and anything distinguishable about them was edited to be blurred out yet there was Arabella with her breasts jumping up and down and her moans being heard through the auditorium speakers.

She felt nothing.

Finally after a few more seconds of living in a loop of hell, the screen went dark and the sound was off and the auditorium was now filled with the students boo'ing.

The fairly new teacher who was young and rather timid took the microphone from the stand and cleared his throat almost immediately, he was shaking and finding himself at a loss for words for what had just happened.

He anxiously cleared his throat and pulled at the neck of his maroon polo, "Arabella Huxtable, report to the uh, to the deans office."

Hearing the announcement along with the buzzing noise of chatter, Arabella got up from her seat in the back of the auditorium where the lights were always dim and made her way down the walkway of the building.

The harsh lights she was walking underneath seemed to accentuate her underneath the spotlight. Arabella held her head up high and could see everyone below her.

"Slut, slut, slut, slut slut..." The crowds chanting rang through her ears but she maintained the careless and empty look on her face. She did her best to swallow her anger and continue through the auditorium with all eyes focused on her.

She definitely wouldn't give them the satisfaction to know that they angered and humiliated her.

Arabella shoved open the heavy metal doors to walk out of the auditorium. She was thankful the auditorium and front office were both on the same bottom floor, she walked the short distance towards the far end of building where there were a few classrooms and then at the far end where the large transparent doors leading to the front office, the nurses office, and obviously both the dean and the principal.

She sighed as she walked through the doors. News seemed to have spread fast because the women in the front office were watching and murmuring about her.

Arabella knew where the deans room was by heart. One too many times had she been in there for absence of attitude issues. They always ended up compromising because they were both hard headed.

-

Maddox's narrow and hateful glare focused itself onto Abel's lunch table across the room with Abel laughing at whatever Connor and Bryson were saying. The tips of Maddox's fingers tapping the table impatiently and harshly.