4. Nina

Is Maddox Reign fucking around with Arabella Huxtable?

Arabella's mind was an enigma of red and black flames, the colors of both passion and betrayal.

She was beyond livid and it was evident through her bright and false smile that she was really on the verge of destruction.

Stanford refused to look in her direction or even speak.

His heart beating quickly and then slowly all while living in fear that at any given moment Arabella could destroy him, his family, and his sanity.

Arabella stared at Maddox's mother while she spoke. She was truly a beautiful woman, with remarkable cheekbones that mimicked her sons, she had these sharp green eyes and these naturally large pink lips with only a few faint wrinkles in them and her smile was just dazzling.

Although Jealous of her beauty, Arabella wasn't going to bash her. She could see why Stanford married her. She was lovely, courteous, beautiful, and gave off this overwhelming charisma.

And all those qualities that she had that Arabella didn't made her angrier and more resentful towards both Stanford and his wife, Nina.

There came a point where Arabella didn't even realize she rose up from her seat until she began to speak.

She cleared her throat, "Can I use the restroom? I'm feeling a bit nauseous."

Nina nodded, "Of course honey, Maddox take her."

Maddox put his cup of water down before standing up and leading her out of the dining room and into the living room.

"Here." He said pointing at the door and then scratching the back of his neck.

Arabella smiled and walked in, "Hey," she called out to Maddox who was about to go back into the other room but instead turned around to see what she needed, "Can you take me home after I'm done here? I don't feel good."

He nodded his head in response, "Thanks." She replied right as she closed the door.

Arabella immediately opened the faucet and splashed her face with water, looking at herself in the mirror she felt herself wanting to cry.

All that looked back at her was a mess of a person, too used up and too fucked up to ever be anyone or anything.

Maddox pulled his phone out and frowned when he realized something was really wrong when he had a lot of unnecessary notifications.

Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, his Facetime's, messages and calls were all blown up with over 100 notifications each.

He already knew what they were all about.

He grunted softly and just scrolled down all the nasty comments/rumors in his notifications until he got down to Rosario's text message.

Rosario : Why is everyone saying you're messing around with Arabella Huxtable?

Entering the dining room, he sighed heavily before taking a seat again.

His mother watched him as his thumbs quickly cascaded on and off the phone screen.

Maddox : I brought her over for lunch, don't worry my parents are here anyways.